Support for debt recovery from dealers of a Japanese two-wheeled motor vehicles manufacturer
Representation in a number of judicial disputes within debt recovery and bankruptcy of dealers, including:
– Challenging of fictitious transactions, inclusion in the register of dishonest creditors with the total claims of 25%, and bringing the debtor company’s founder to subsidiary liability;
– Successful completion of a dispute over debt recovery, levy of execution upon the pledged real estate property, challenging of the inclusion in the register of claims arising from counterfeit bills for RUB 0.5 billion within bankruptcy, and cancellation of the receivership;
– Recovery from a former dealer of the debt arising as a result of the debt transfer;
– Successful representation of the client in a case on challenging of the debtor’s transaction, namely a money transfer to our client;
– Representation of the company in bankruptcy of its dealer — an individual.