Alexandra Gerasimova is a Senior lawyer.
Alexandra’s major line of activities is courtship representation of clients’ interests in labour, commercial and corporate disputes and disputes in the areas of real property and construction.
She has experience in the solution of legal issues arising in advisory engagements, with respect to labour, corporate, civil and currency legislation, securities market regulation.
Alexandra’s successful track record includes:
- defending the IT company interests by way of challenging a RUB 14-mln claim raised against the client by his former employee;
- successful courtship representation of interests of a Russian largest electronic retailer in several disputes over the damages to the amount over RUB 15 mln;
- representation of interests of Russia’s largest design bureau and production company in a number of disputes over the unilateral cessation of reciprocal settlements and R&D agreement. Actual expenses collected in the Claimant’s favour amount to RUB 355 mln as well as RUB 47 mln of interest on the indebtedness, a counter-claim to the amount of RUB 600 mln contested;
- resolution of a high-profile employer-employee dispute arisen in the course of dismissing the general manager of a Russian branch of a world’s leading manufacturer of pipe line accessories;
- legal support in the issues related to volunteers’ engagement in organization of largest international competitions.
Employment law, corporate law, courtship representation, contesting of government authorities’ resolutions, Federal Bailiff Service relations
2016 Kutafin Moscow State Law Academy, Ph.D. in Law
2012 Kutafin Moscow State Law University, degree in civil law