Natalya Lezhennikova is the Head of practice.
Natalya performs management function in due diligence projects, has expertise in corporate law and M&A deals support, and settlement of legal issues arising in advisory engagements.
Natalya takes an active part in the projects on company restructuring support in various sectors of economy, provides advice on the issues of civil, architectural, customs and employment legislation.
Natalya’s successful track record includes:
- support for the Russian largest fish and sea products import and processing company in acquiring a group of fishing companies; legal due diligence of a number of fishing companies with a vessel fleet and catch quota;
- due diligence of a number of healthcare services providers (Ufa, Tomsk);
- legal support for business centre, trade centre, hotel facilities and residential facilities with a parking facility construction and development projects (investments total over EUR 70 mln);
- legal arrangements with respect to land plot and buildings mortgage deals, lease agreements (Krasnodar, Perm, Kazan, Moscow);
- due diligence examination of development expenses of suppliers’ of a wholesale market of electric power.
Corporate and civil law, due diligence, transaction support
2006 Omsk State University, degree in Law, Specialized in Civil Law