Natalya Lezhennikova is a Head of Practice at FBK Legal.
She performs management function in due diligence projects, has expertise in corporate law and M&A deals support, and settlement of legal issues arising in advisory engagements.
Natalya takes an active part in company restructuring projects in various sectors of the economy and provides advice on the issues of civil, architectural, customs and employment legislation.
- due diligence and legal support of acquisition of a company which has a government contract for the Polytechnic Museum reconstruction;
- support for the Russian largest fish and sea products import and processing company in acquiring a group of fishing companies; legal due diligence of a number of fishing companies with a vessel fleet and fishing quotas;
- structuring and legal support of a major M&A deal aimed at acquisition of a leading company in designing, construction and servicing of gas turbine electric power stations through entry of shares into the market and further consolidation through a single holding;
- due diligence of a number of healthcare services providers (Ufa, Tomsk);
- legal support for the construction of a business centre, a trade centre, hotel facilities and residential facilities with a parking lot (investments total over EUR 70 million);
- legal arrangements with respect to land plots and buildings mortgage deals, lease agreements (Krasnodar, Perm, Kazan, Moscow);
- due diligence examination of development expenses incurred by wholesale suppliers of electric power.
Corporate and civil law, due diligence, transaction support
2006 Omsk State University, Degree in Civil Law