Marina Balandina is a Senior lawyer. Joined FBK Legal in 2013.
Marina represents the interests of large Russian and foreign companies in various disputes, including disputes on debt enforcement, conflicts of shareholders, public law disputes and litigations within bankruptcy procedures.
Moreover, Marina Balandina has significant experience of legal support in M&A projects, execution of legal due diligence for companies with different forms of incorporation and participates in the elaboration of restructuring options for groups of companies and subsequent legal support of this process.
Currently Marina is also teaching in Kutafin Moscow State Law University (MSLU).
Marina’ successful projects include:
- representation of a client’s interests in a major trial over the property right to a building in Moscow downtown worth 250 million Rubles;
- participation in more than 20 legal due diligence for companies from different sectors (including oil terminals, oil refining, machinery and vessels construction plants, building companies, a shopping mall, fitness centers, medical centers and labs and a chain of retail food stores);
- comprehensive advice on default on the loan issued by the bank to a company, including legal support of debt restructuring and judicial defense of bank’s interests in disputes with borrowers and guarantors;
- participation in a multi-step due diligence in the field of employment law conducted by an international group of experts;
- court actions against the cost of motor vehicles towing in Moscow when evacuated in accordance with Article 27.13 of RF Administrative Code;
- participation in a large-scale legal due diligence for one of the world’s biggest and Russia’s largest coal deposit containing above 2.2 billion tonnes of reserves.
Dispute resolution, pretrial settlement, M&A deals, business restructuring, due diligence, employment law.
2014 Ph.D. in Law, Kutafin Moscow State Law University (MSLU).
2009 Kutafin Moscow State Law University (MSLU), degree in Civil Law.