Elena Bokareva specializes in real estate, land law, provides legal support in investment projects and legal services to oil&gas companies, coordinates due diligence engagements and supports audits of business activities of entities, possesses extensive experience in the area of budgetary and non-profit organizations relations.
Over 15 years, Elena has successfully participated in a variety of dispute resolution matters in arbitration tribunals and courts of arbitration, general jurisdiction courts.
Elena possesses in-depth knowledge of the Russian legislation. Extensive experience empowers Elena to effectively navigate specific aspects of most of the sectors of the economy.
Elena is a contributor to a number of publications in professional and business journals, has experience in giving seminars in a variety of areas of law.
Among Elena’s successful projects are:
- about 100 due diligence projects and audits, including a high-profile legal due diligence of one of the most prominent coal fields with reserves over 2.2 bln tons and an audit of a sports events organizing company;
- successful dispute resolution for an oil&gas refinery (defendant in a law suit for recovery of losses in the amount of $ 17 mln and plaintiff in a counter-claim for the export of refined raw materials) in Gazprom Arbitration Court at PJSC Gazprom;
- successful dispute resolution in the best interests of a southern Russian gas transportation company in courts of arbitration, including land disputes and a number of related cases (10 disputes);
- successful dispute resolution in the best interests of a gas transportation company (defendant) in arbitration courts, including a debt collection claim in the amount of over 2 bln roubles and a counter-claim for specific performance;
- development of a model and related legal support in assisting migration by the Gazprom group from the then existing investment relationship framework to agency relationship framework with a purpose to improve investment relationship structure in the area of major construction works;
- provision of support to the Sochi 2014 Organizing Committee during preparations, staging and closing activities of XXII Olympic Games and XI Paralympic Winter Games in 2014.
Due diligence and audits, support in disputes, mediation, comprehensive legal support assignments on business task solutions
2003 Moscow State Law Academy. Specialty in Civil Law. Degree in Law. Qualified as Lawyer.