Ekaterina Dbar is a Senior lawyer at FBK Legal's Tax Consulting practice.
She joined the team at FBK in September 2003 and has now gained unique experience in resolving conflicts of tax laws, implementing audits and consulting projects, and developing accounting policies and methodological guidelines on tax issues.
In addition, Ms. Dbar has extensive experience in preparing objections to acts of tax inspections and providing support in tax disputes.
Ekaterina Dbar has contributed numerous articles to the professional publications.
Among Ekaterina's successful projects are:
- developing the tax accounting policy and methodology on contracts concluded by a manufacturer of thin-film solar modules;
- recommendations on minimization of tax and other risks of the subsurface user associated with mining of quarries of publicly accessible mineral resources;
- developing a tax specific structure for business processes for an investment project on the development of an ore mining field by a Russian large ore mining company;
- preparing objections to the tax inspection report, followed by a subsequent pre-trial appeal against tax claims made against a Russia’s largest chemical manufacturer;
- tax consulting to clients such as Gazprom and its subsidiaries, ALROSA and its subsidiaries, IBS, Herbalife, Russian Olympic Committee, Veka Rus.
Tax due diligence, tax consulting, supporting tax inspections
2003 Law, Saint-Petersburg State University