Sergey Ermolenko manages projects in the field of antitrust regulation including advice on the applicability of advertising and antitrust laws, coordination of transactions with the antimonopoly body within the framework of M&A projects, legal support for public procurements, including the disputes at the antimonopoly bodies and courts of arbitration.
Besides his wide experience of working in legal consultancy, Sergey also has experience in providing actual support to different business processes which cover his immediate participation in litigations on a wide range of issues (real estate, corporate disputes, bankruptcy, debt collection), carrying out all the registration actions required by the enforcement authorities as well as support in enforcement proceedings.
The Legal 500 EMEA 2016 rating recommends Sergey among Russia’s best lawyers in Competition practice.
Among the projects implemented by Sergey Ermolenko are the following:
- coordination with the FAS of Russia of the transaction between Gazprom Dobycha Urengoy and Gazprombank on setting up Gazprom Resurs Nortgaz, a joint operating enterprise the authorized capital of which exceeded 46 billion roubles;
- legal support of restructuring of the Russian part of the Saint-Gobain Group, including the coordination of transaction with the FAS of Russia;
- routine advising for large pharmaceutical companies (Actavis, Zentiva Pharma), as well as air companies (Cathay Pacific) in the field of advertising law;
- legal support of public procurements for a large Russian IT Company including the preparation of complaints to the FAS of Russia and taking part in considering them in Moscow and the regions;
- legal support of the transaction of acquisition of several floors of commercial real estate in the “Lotos” Business Center (A class business center, Moscow);
- legal support of an investment project to integrate a large investment fund into the capital of a regional network of clinics in the Perm Territory;
- regulating and collecting the debt for the benefit of one of the foreign pharmaceutical companies within the framework of both the bankruptcy procedure and the executory process.
Antitrust law, transactions legal support, support to economic activities, representing the interests at the enforcement authorities and courts, debt collection
2013 – Moscow State Juridical Academy named after O.E. Kutafin; PhD in law
2009 – Moscow State Juridical Academy named after O.E. Kutafin (Diploma with honors)
Non-Commercial Partnership “Competition Support Association”