Sergey Ermolenko manages projects in the field of competition law, including advice on advertising and antitrust laws, coordination of transactions with the antimonopoly body within the framework of M&A projects, public procurement legal support, including representing clients in disputes at antimonopoly bodies and courts of arbitration.
Besides his wide experience of working in legal consultancy, Sergey also has experience in providing actual support to different business processes, including immediate participation in litigations on a wide range of issues (real estate, corporate disputes, bankruptcy, debt collection), carrying out all the registration actions required by government authorities as well as support in enforcement proceedings.
The Legal 500 EMEA 2017 rating recommends Sergey among Russia’s best lawyers in Competition.
In 2017 the Kommersant publishing house named Sergey Ermolenko a leading lawyer in Competition.
- defending rights to a fishing asset worth over RUB 9 billion in a judicial dispute with the Federal Antimonopoly Service which tried to deprive the company of fishing quotas;
- representing a client in a judicial dispute on invalidation of transactions on the alienation of nine trademarks (including international trademarks), including representing in the Supreme Court of the Russian Federation;
- representing Actavis in judicial disputes totalling over RUB 1.6 billion and settling disputes with employees;
- defending a client’s interests in a series of cases on challenging the acquisition of an oil company worth over RUB 1.1 billion;
- coordination with the FAS of Russia of the transaction between Gazprom Dobycha Urengoy and Gazprombank on setting up Gazprom Resurs Nortgaz, a joint operating enterprise the authorized capital of which exceeded RUB 46 billion;
- supervision of the project on development of the legal structure of the loyalty programme for the Mir payment system;
- advising a Chinese investor on competition issues and public procurements related to greenfield construction in Russia of an enterprise producing high-speed trains;
- routine advising for large pharmaceutical companies (Actavis), as well as air companies (Cathay Pacific) in the field of advertising law;
- legal support of public procurements for a large Russian IT Company, including preparation of complaints to the FAS of Russia and taking part in their processing in Moscow and other regions;
- legal support of an investment project to integrate a large investment fund into the capital of a regional network of clinics in the Perm Territory;
- settling and collecting a debt for the benefit of one of foreign pharmaceutical companies within the framework of bankruptcy procedure and enforcement proceedings.
Antitrust law, legal support of transactions , support of economic activities, representing the clients’ interests at government authorities and courts, debt collection
2013 Kutafin Moscow State Law Academy; PhD in Law
2009 Kutafin Moscow State Law Academy (diploma with distinction)
Member of the Competition Experts Association