Ekaterina Golubeva is a Senior Law at FBK Legal’s Tax consulting practice.
Having joint FBK team in 2003, Ekaterina Golubeva by now has gained unique experience in tax issues resolution, including those arising as part of auditing and advisory projects, and mastered the development of accounting policies and taxation guidelines.
Ekaterina is well-experienced to interact with tax authorities during the implementation of projects to represent clients’ interest in tax control actions and courts of arbitration.
She conducts seminars on various topics and is a regular author in a number of professional editions.
Ekaterina’s successful projects include:
- developing methods and types of tax accounting in the project to implement a corporate Management Information System for a large transport group;
- developing and supporting the implementation of an efficient programme of clients’ loyalty for a large Russian oil and gas company;
- participating in research work “Improvement of Russian legislation on taxation in bankruptcy” conducted by request of RF Ministry of Economic Development;
- defending in tax disputes such companies as TAIF, Gazprom bank, Gazprom avia, Alrosa-Nurba, daughter companies of International Grain Company, GlaxoSmithKline and Lindström;
- tax consulting for JSC Alrosa and its daughter companies, Independent Transport Company, OMK, MMK, IBS, Aviaexport and Sibur;
- tax consulting while auditing companies of Mechel group, Evrasholding, NLMK etc.
Tax structuring, tax consulting and due diligence, tax accounting, tax audit.
2006 Moscow State Open University