Ekaterina Golubeva is a Senior Lawyer at FBK Legal Tax Consulting Practice.
Having joined FBK team in 2003, Ekaterina Golubeva by now has gained unique experience in tax issues resolution, including those arising as part of auditing and advisory projects, and mastered the development of accounting policies and taxation guidelines.
Ekaterina is well-experienced to interact with tax authorities during the implementation of projects to represent clients’ interest in tax control actions and courts of arbitration.
A speaker at seminars on various topics and an author of a number of publications in professional journals.
- developing methods and types of tax accounting in the project to implement a corporate Management Information System for a large transport group;
- tax support of the project on development of the legal structure of the loyalty programme for the Mir payment system;
- preparing accounting policies for a large helicopter manufacturing holding;
- developing and supporting the implementation of an efficient client loyalty programme for a large Russian oil and gas company;
- participating in research work “Improvement of Russian legislation on taxation in bankruptcy” conducted upon request of the Russian Ministry of Economic Development;
- defending in tax disputes such companies as TAIF, Gazprombank, Gazprom avia, Alrosa-Nurba, Glencore, GlaxoSmithKline and Lindström;
- tax consulting for McDonalds, JSC Alrosa and its subsidiaries, Independent Transport Company, OMK, MMK, IBS, Aviaexport, Ranbaxy, Can-Pack and Sibur.
Tax structuring, tax consulting and due diligence, tax accounting, tax audit, defending in court
2006 Moscow State Open University