Sergey Gorokhov joined FBK in 2005 and is now a Senior Lawyer in the Tax Consulting practice at FBK Legal.
Sergey successfully provides consulting services to major Russian and foreign companies and takes part in FBK Group audits as a tax specialist.
Mr. Gorokhov has frequently published in professional journals such as the Russian Law Journal, E-Zh-Yurist, Documents & Commentaries, Financial & Accounting Consulting, New Developments in Accounting & Reporting, Your Tax Lawyer, Accounting, and research journals published by the Lobachevsky State University of Nizhny Novgorod.
Sergey has extensive experience as a leader and a team member in the projects on subsurface use (transfer of oil&gas licenses and assets; calculation of MET), company restructuring, investment activities, securities trading and futures involving financial instruments.
Among Sergei's successful projects are:
- preparing methodological recommendations on procedures for tax accounting operations with futures contracts commissioned by a trunk oil pipeline operator;
- analyzing changes in the law on securities and derivative financial instruments in relation to a Russia’s largest bank;
- tax inspections of Gazprom subsidiaries;
- advising on tax issues for more than 15 Gazprom subsidiaries;
- recommendations on building contractual relationships when fulfilling offset obligations of a helicopter manufacturing holding
Tax consulting, tax due diligence, supporting tax inspections
2004 Graduate School, Lobachevsky State University of Nizhny Novgorod
2000 Faculty of Law, Ivanovo State University