Tatiana Grigorieva manages FBK Legal's projects to support tax disputes of major Russian and international companies. Ms. Grigorieva provides legal support to taxpayers during tax inspections and during appeals of decisions based on the results of these inspections. She also represents taxpayers in arbitration courts.
In addition, Tatiana has extensive experience advising companies on the application of tax laws, including the calculation and payment of VAT, profit tax, Russia's Mineral Extraction Tax, excise duties and other statutory payments.
Ms. Grigorieva has experience representing clients before the Supreme Arbitration Court of the Russian Federation.
Tatiana Grigorieva is an active participant in FBK Legal's project on tax planning for business operations, as well as pricing for tax purposes (transfer pricing). Ms. Grigorieva's expertise also extends to VAT refunds, refunds/offsets of excess collected/paid tax and conducting complex tax audits.
Tatiana Grigorieva has contributed numerous articles on taxation to the professional publications Double Entry and Russian Tax Courier.
Tatiana is named among best tax litigators in Russia by the International Tax review Magazine 2015 (Tax Controversy Leaders).
Tatiana Grigorieva's successful projects include:
- successfully representing the interests of a gas transportation company before the Supreme Arbitration Court of the Russian Federation on the taxation of buffer gas in underground storage facilities;
- developing internal corporate standards on taxation for PJSC Gazprom;
- challenging the claims of the tax authorities amounting to 1.5 billion rubles brought against a major gas company;
- defending one of the largest tanker fleet operators in the world in tax disputes;
- refund on an out-of-court basis of input VAT in the amount of 2,3 mln US dollars for a subsidiary of the largest plastic profile manufacturer.
Supporting tax inspections, representing clients in court in tax disputes, tax consulting, tax planning / tax risks assessment
2006 Faculty of Law, Moscow State University. Major: Civil Law
2001 Finance Academy under the Government of the Russian Federation. Major: Taxes and Taxation