Alesya Homich is a Senior Expert in FBK Legal’s Tax consulting practice.
Alesya focuses on the resolution of taxation issues, including due diligence, consulting projects and development of methodological guidelines on taxation and transfer pricing.
Alesya Homich has published a number of articles in professional journals.
Alesya’s successful projects include:
- consulting on various taxation aspects for a group of companies producing polymeric packaging materials and support of the plant launch in Russia;
- tax support for restructuring of a holding – Russian market leader for automation of trade and catering companies;
- developing of expenses accounting methodology for shift and field camps for taxation purposes;
- developing methodology of transfer pricing for such clients as Russian Helicopters, TAIF, Gazprom and its daughter companies;
- tax consulting for such clients and Gazprom and its structural companies, ROSNANO, Alrosa, MCC Eurochem, TAIF, Russian Olympic Committee, Veka Rus, Knauf, Herbalife.
Tax consulting, tax audit, transfer pricing
2008 Russian State University of Trade and Economics, degree in Taxes and Taxation