Viktor Ivanov is a Senior Lawyer at FBK Legal.
Viktor specializes in providing legal support in the sphere of public–private partnership and infrastructure projects, as well as preparation of concession agreements. He has experience in supporting purchase deals for shares/interests and other assets, including real estate; legal due diligence of companies with different forms of incorporation; development of options and further legal support for restructuring of groups of companies.
- legal due diligence for one of the world’s biggest and Russia’s largest coal deposits containing above 2.2 billion tons of reserves;
- developing a new scheme of investment relations for a Russian power holding in the major construction sector (migration from agreements for the implementation of investment projects to agency relationship);
- supporting migration of subsidiaries to agency relationship;
- legal support for a PPP project in the sphere of construction (a townhouse village for families with adopted children);
- legal support for the creation of a unified technological complex for hydrocarbons processing in an electric power holding;
- supporting a dispute between a consumer industry company and Moscow Division of the FAS of Russia on the violation of antitrust legislation in government procurements;
- legal support of the project to create a Russian-Chinese joint venture for the construction of coach building works in the Russian Federation.
Corporate law, PPP/infrastructure projects, antitrust law, procurement legislation
2012 Lomonosov Moscow State University, Degree in Law