Viktor Ivanov is a Senior lawyer.
Viktor has experience in supporting purchase deals for shares/interests and other assets, including real estate of individuals and companies; legal due diligence of companies with different forms of incorporation; development of options and further legal support for restructuring of companies groups.
Among Viktor’s successful projects are:
- legal due diligence for one of the world’s biggest and Russia’s largest coal deposit containing above 2.2 billion tons of reserves;
- developing a new scheme of investment relations for Russian power holding in the sector of major construction (migration from agreements for the implementation of investment projects to agent relations); supporting the migration of daughter companies to the agency relationship;
- legal support to the creation of a unified technological complex for hydrocarbons processing in an electric power holding;
- supporting the dispute between a consumer industry company and Moscow Division of FAS on the violation of antitrust legislation in governmental procurement;
- legal support of customs clearance issues in the project of Russian-Chinese joint venture establishment for the construction of coach building works in the Russian Federation.
Company law, antitrust law, procurements legislation, customs law
2012 Lomonosov Moscow State University, degree in Law