Tatiana Matveicheva heads the FBK Legal Tax consulting practice. She supervises projects on tax structuring and tax support of the activities of large industrial enterprises and financial groups. T. Matveicheva’s competence also covers the issues of automation of fiscal accounting, international tax planning and distinctive features of taxation in the key sectors of the economy.
Thanks to her over 20 years of experience in tax consulting T. Matveicheva has thoroughly studied all the nuances, features and risks arising from the controversial tax legislation in Russia. Her experience and understanding of the industry trends allow Tatiana Matveicheva to deliver high level services on the preparation of analytical reports to forecast the development of tax law enforcement practices in the medium term.
Ms. Matveicheva is an active speaker at different conferences and seminars on the issues of taxation and tax audit.
The Legal EMEA 2016 rating recommends Ms. Matveicheva among Russia’s best lawyers in Tax. The rating endorses Tatiana Matveicheva as ‘one of the best tax methodologists’.
Among numerous successfully implemented projects of T. Matveicheva are the following:
- development of instructional guidelines to regulate the principles of tax accounting in concessional agreements;
- evelopment of methods and techniques of tax accounting under the project on the implementation of a corporate automated management system for a large transport group;
- tax support for the restructuring of Rusnanotech into a public corporation;
- elaboration for an oil transportation company of guidelines to assess risks associated with forex transactions and interest rates under oil supply agreements; development of an adequate hedging approach and tax accounting framework for such transactions;
- elaboration for a leading oil&gas company of detailed guidelines on tax in view of the newly enacted law on tax manoeuvre;
- consultancy support to such clients as Gazprom and its subsidiaries, EuroChem Group, Aviaexport, Russian Helicopters, Russian Olympic Committee, TAIF, IBS, Herbalife, Knauf, Yamaha Motor.
Tax structuring, international tax planning, tax consulting and due diligence, development of a tax accounting framework, tax audit.
1996 Faculty of Law, Yaroslavl State University