Tatiana Matveicheva heads FBK Legal Tax Consulting Practice. She supervises projects on tax structuring and tax support of the activities carried out by large industrial enterprises and financial groups. Tatiana’s competence also covers tax planning, tax risk assessment and taxation in the key sectors of the economy.
Thanks to over 20 years of experience in tax consulting she has thoroughly studied all the nuances, features and risks arising from the controversial tax legislation in Russia. Her experience and understanding of the industry trends allow Tatiana to deliver high level services on the preparation of analytical reports to forecast the development of tax law enforcement practices in the medium term.
The Legal 500 EMEA rating recommends Tatiana among Russia’s best lawyers in Tax. The rating endorses Tatiana Matveicheva as ‘one of the best tax methodologists’.
She was personally recommended by such ratings as Chambers Europe 2017, The Legal 500 EMEA 2017, Best Lawyers 2018, World Transfer Pricing 2018 and Indirect tax 2017.
Tatiana is an active speaker at different conferences and seminars on the issues of taxation and tax control.
- tax and legal support for the development and implementation of the loyalty programme for the Mir payment system;
- development of instructional guidelines to regulate tax accounting principles in concessional agreements;
- development of tax accounting methods and techniques under the project on the implementation of a corporate automated management system for a large transport group;
- tax support for the restructuring of Rusnanotech into an open joint-stock company;
- elaboration of guidelines for an oil transportation company to assess risks associated with forex transactions and interest rates under oil supply agreements; development of an adequate hedging approach and tax accounting framework for such transactions;
- elaboration of detailed guidelines on tax in view of the newly enacted law on tax manoeuvre for a leading oil&gas company;
- tax support for a large-scale project on changes in the group status of a Japanese company engaged in manufacturing of electronic musical instruments and music software in Russia;
- tax audit of a large commercial bank focusing on income tax, VAT and individual income tax, including analysis of transactions with derivatives and securities;
- consultancy support to such clients as Gazprom and its subsidiaries, EuroChem Group, Aviaexport, Russian Helicopters, Russian Olympic Committee, TAIF, IBS, Herbalife, Knauf and Yamaha Motor.
Tax structuring, tax planning, tax consulting and due diligence, development of tax accounting framework, tax audit
1996 Faculty of Law, Yaroslavl State University