Dmitry Paramonov is an Attorney at law at FBK Legal's Tax Consulting Practice. Dmitry is in charge of projects on international taxation and advises clients on the Russian Federation's tax laws and international tax treaties.
In addition, Dmitry is very experienced in supporting tax audits, as well as in providing legal support to FBK's auditors when carrying out audits at Russia's largest mining companies.
Dmitry Paramonov is actively involved in financial investigations commissioned by FBK Legal's clients, coordinates the work of experts in forensic examinations, and conducts surveys of lawyers.
Mr. Paramonov also coordinates FBK Legal's cooperation with international partners, and the tax authorities of other countries.
Thanks to his status as a lawyer at the Bar of the City of Moscow, the international tax services provided by Dmitry are covered by attorney-client privilege.
Among Dmitry Paramonov's many successful projects are:
- tax structuring of international cargo vessels for a major ocean carrier;
- tax support in a project on the development of an investment pattern for an international project on the construction of a network of gas stations in Europe;
- conducting financial investigations for the NLMK group to find evidence of fraud;
- tax support of a unique international project on foundation of a joint venture between the Russian Federation and Kazakhstan aimed at development and exploitation of rich oil and gas resources at the bottom of the Caspian Sea;
- tax support on changing an investor in the construction of the Adler Combined Heat And Power Plant;
- consulting on various aspects of taxation for clients such as Sovcomflot, TAIF, TENEX-Service, EGGER, Sesderma, Wintershall, Camozzi, Roland Music, Ranbaxy, FES Product, IBS and others.
International tax planning, tax consulting and due diligence, financial and forensic investigations
2008 Graduate School, Institute of Legislation and Comparative Law under the Government of the Russian Federation
2006 Faculty of Law, Moscow State University
2009 Attended course Professional Skills for Lawyers at the Russian Academy of Lawyers and Notaries
2006 Qualification as Research-Translator, Moscow State University
- Bar Association of Moscow
- Member of International Bar Association (IBA)