Valentina Polyakova is a Head of Practice at FBK Legal.
She has extensive experience in supporting M&A projects in the mid-price segment of the market and consulting on the application of civil and labor law, budgetary and forex legislation.
She participates in legal due diligence for companies with different forms of incorporation and in the elaboration of restructuring options for groups of companies and subsequent legal support of this process.
She specializes in conducting comprehensive audits of the personal data and documents processing, drafting local acts and forms of documents for the personal data processing. She has extensive experience in consulting and conducting training activities in the field of personal data processing.
- Best Lawyers 2022 — Corporate Law, Arbitration and Mediation
- Corporate law
- Employment law
- Antitrust law
- Currency law
- Legal due diligence and transaction support
- Personal data
- Land law
- more than 10 due diligence projects, including banks, the owner of large real estate in Moscow;
- legal support for the creation of medical centers in Russia using foreign jurisdictions (Cyprus, the Netherlands, Austria);
- confirmation of the legal purity of more than 10 transactions for foreign financial organizations (Czech Republic, Germany, Singapore);
- structuring and further legal support of the competitor’s business acquisition by our client – one of the leading processing companies, making part of an international financial group. As a result of this deal a significant part of banks issuing Master Card became clients of the group;
- analysis of merge options for Russian and foreign companies in view of civil, forex, customs and antitrust legislation for one of the global leaders developing and producing doors and windows from top-grade plastic;
- legal support to an international air transport association for the establishment of a system to secure agents’ obligations, to analyze agency contracts for sale of passenger tickets, to develop pre-requisites for joining international settlement system etc.;
comprehensive legal support of functional changes inside a group of companies producing coffee drinks, detailed analysis of contractual schemes, legal risk assessment;
development of proposals for changing land, town planning and other legislation in order to simplify the repair and construction work in relation to pipeline transport facilities, legal support for the draft law.