Natalia Ryabova has been working with FBK since 2001 and is currently a senior project manager at our Tax Consulting practice and head of consulting to clients on taxation and personal income declarations.
Natalia Ryabova also works as a tax specialist on audits conducted by FBK's auditors, particularly on the specifics of taxing the extractive, chemical, food, automotive and construction materials industries, the wholesale and retail markets, including direct sales, and the service sector.
Ms Ryabova participated in the international TACIS project Russian Audit Reform and in developing the concept to introduce IFRS standards to the legal system of the Russian Federation under the auspices of the Capital Market Development Center.
One aspect of Natalia Ryabova's work is developing provisions on marketing strategy, taking into account tax demands and the specifics of the taxpayer's business.
Natalia has written numerous articles on taxation for professional journals and the business media, such as Financial & Accounting Consultants and New Developments in Accounting & Reporting.
Natalia Ryabova also specializes in conducting consulting seminars on taxation, especially on personal income tax, and on the calculation and payment of contributions to extra-budgetary funds of the Russian Federation.
Natalia Ryabova's many successful projects include:
- preparing a major oil company's accounting policies for tax purposes in accordance with Chapter 25 of the Russian Tax Code;
- developing regulations on marketing policies, taking into account requirements applying to wholesalers under tax law, companies engaged in direct sales of their products using non-store retail forms, and companies in information technology;
- tax support on audits of the Gazprom Group;
- tax consulting to Gazprom and its subsidiaries, EuroChem and companies of the group, Gazprombank, Wintershall, Russian Helicopters, Tarkett, Herbalife, Yamaha Motors and others;
- legal and tax consulting to the Higher School of Economics, the Pushkin Museum of Fine Arts and other cultural and educational institutions;
- tax consulting to various non-profit organizations.
Tax consulting and planning, tax due diligence, developing accounting policies and methodological guidelines on tax accounting
2001 Kutafin Moscow State Academy of Law
2002 Time Manager International Program, International School of Management