Elena Shigidina is the Head of practice.
Elena has practiced business law since 2006.
She has experience in supporting purchase deals for shares/interests and other assets, including real estate of individuals and companies; legal due diligence of companies with different forms of incorporation; development of options and further legal support for restructuring of companies groups.
Elena’s successful projects include:
- supporting the sale of company assets (exclusive rights on a software) to a foreign entity; restructuring of a group of companies;
- participation in more than 25 legal audits for companies from different sectors (including oil terminals, oil refining, machinery and vessels construction plants, building companies, shopping mall, fitness centers, medical centers and labs and a network of retail food stores);
- preparing an investment project for a company establishing the system of emergency calls for senior age persons and persons with disabilities;
- elaborating several options for the restructuring of a group of companies – a multinational food producer and implementation of the restructuring option selected by the customer;
- supporting the privatization of a company, converting from a unitary enterprise into a joint-stock company.
- preparing procurement provisions for a defense plant in accordance with requirement of Federal Law N 223-FZ;
- settlement of a labor dispute and recovering of $0.5 million of underpaid salary from Moscow office of one of the oldest auction houses;
- supporting the purchase of a Vietnamese company for the subsequent construction of oil refinery and a sea port in Hanoi, Vietnam;
- participating in a large scale legal due diligence for one of the world biggest and Russia largest coal deposit containing above 2.2 billion tons of reserves;
- legal representation of a shareholder’s interests in a long corporate litigation with his business partners.
Civil law, legislation on intellectual property rights, corporate law, antitrust legislation, legislation on procurements.
2010 Russian School of Private Law (Institute) at RF Government, Master of Laws
2008 Kutafin Moscow State Law University (MSLU), degree in Civil Law.