Elena Shkadova joined FBK in 2004 and is now a Head of Practice at FBK Legal.
She successfully provides consulting services in corporate law and manages legal due diligence projects, as well as projects in real estate and construction. She also supports mergers and acquisitions in various industries and under her supervision acquisitions of various companies have been successfully completed, in particular in real estate, retail, the food industry and the banking sector.
- legal due diligence of Sberbank debtors (entities of various industries) for the purpose of their acquisition;
- participating in the development of the contractual relationship structure, specifically logistics management as part of the construction of the Power of Siberia gas pipeline, including drafts of logistic services agreements;
- restructuring Gazprom Group by consolidating the property developer functions in all Gazprom investment projects from existing companies to newly created centralized companies;
- conducting a legal audit of large fishing companies in the Far East of Russia and subsequently developing mechanisms to minimize identified risks related to a $350 million M&A deal;
- comprehensive projects on structuring acquisitions of banks in such cities as Rostov-on-Don, Tambov and Moscow (the entire cycle from legal due diligence of the banks to be purchased to structuring the transaction and preparing the transaction documents);
- managing a project to analyze the structuring and development of options to formalize relations on the completion of construction work of a pipeline leading to Arkhangelsk, Severodvinsk (635 km), and a 96.64 km section of the main gas pipeline built as part of the project on supplying gas to Kamchatka.
Real estate and construction, M&A deals, corporate law, legal due diligence
2007 Institute of Legislation and Comparative Law under the Government of the Russian Federation, post-graduate studies in Administrative, Financial, and Information Law
2003 Moscow State Law Academy (diploma with distinction)