Elena Shkadova joined the FBK team in 2004 and is now the Head of practice.
Ms. Shkadova successfully provides consulting services in corporate law and manages legal due diligence projects, as well as projects in real estate and construction. She also supports mergers and acquisitions in various industries and under her supervision acquisitions of various companies have been successfully completed, in particular in real estate, retail, the food industry and the banking sector.
Among Elena Shkadova's many successful projects are:
- participating in a large-scale project on the development of structure of contractual relationships, specifically logistics management as part of the construction of a gas pipeline Power of Siberia, including drafts of logistic services agreements;
- restructuring the Gazprom group by consolidating the functions of the owner and developer on all Gazprom investment projects from Gazprom subsidiaries as newly created centralized core companies;
- conducting an legal audit of large fishing companies in Russia's Far East and subsequently developing mechanisms to minimize the risks identified on a $350 million M&A transaction;
- complex projects in structuring acquisitions of banks in cities such as Rostov-on-Don, Tambov and Moscow (the entire cycle of legal expertise on the banks to be purchased to structuring the transaction and preparing the transaction documents);
- managing a project to analyze the structuring and development of options to formalize relations on the completion of construction work of a pipeline branch to Arkhangelsk, Severodvinsk (635 km), and a 96.64 km section of the main gas pipeline built as part of the project "Supplying Gas To Kamchatka. Phase 1 - Supplying Gas to Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky".
Real estate and construction, M&A deals, corporate law, legal due diligence, real estate audits
2007 Graduated from the Institute of Legislation and Comparative Law under the Government of the Russian Federation. Major: Administrative, Financial, and Information Law
2003 Kutafin Moscow State Academy of Law (summa cum laude)