Alexey Yarzutkin is a Senior Expert of Tax consulting practice at FBK Legal.
Alexey focuses on the elaboration of tax treatment of VAT and corporate income tax, complex application of IT-based solutions for tax purposes and development of tax bookkeeping methodology.
He is well-experienced in consulting clients on disputable taxation issues and analyzing tax risks in contracts.
Alexey’s successful projects include:
- tax support in the development of contractual relations schemes to render logistic services for gas line construction – in the frame of large scale investment project of Gazprom;
- consulting of Russia largest electricity generator how to disclose in tax bookkeeping the changes caused by the adoption of a new law of power sector;
- preparing recommendation on the establishment of financial and tax bookkeeping for operations of a construction company under PPP agreement ;
- elaborating a tax financial model of borrowings for a large investment company;
- tax consulting for such clients as Gazprom daughter companies, TAIF, TNS Energo, Tuva Energy Industrial Corporation, Russian Olympic Committee, Yamaha Motor etc.
Tax consulting, tax audit
2003 Financial Academy under the RF Government, degree in Taxes and Taxation