Dmitriy Andreev is a senior lawyer at FBK Legal.
Dmitriy has practiced law since 2002. He specializes in providing consulting services and litigation support to large industrial companies and groups, as well as legal advice for complicated projects in the oil and gas sector, including construction projects.
He has an extensive experience in developing and analysing local regulations (policies, instructions, rules, decisions of governing bodies, orders, resolutions), as well as developing, examining and concluding agreements.
- due diligence of a filling station chain in Moscow, including analysing received and granted loans, borrowings, promissory notes, guarantees and other agreements;
- developing the management and financing structure for the construction and operation of a railway line for non-public use in the Yamalo-Nenets Autonomous District;
- representing a client in arbitration courts in disputes over violations made while constructing and operating gas pipelines in the Republic of North Ossetia;
- due diligence of a large company that provides a wide range of geological & geophysical services in Yakutia, including analysing legal title of the property in its use (lease, finance lease) and analysing internal documents;
- preparing a legal opinion on the specifics of the environmental fee paid during the implementation of projects involving value-added use of associated gas;
- preparing a legal opinion on which permits are required for prospecting well construction in the Caspian Sea;
- preparing a legal opinion on how to compensate for the damage caused to roads of a constitute territory of the Russian Federation by big and heavy construction equipment.
Due diligence, court representation, commercial practice
1998 Academy of the Federal Security Service of the Russian Federation, Degree in Law
2007 State Academy of Retraining and Advanced Training of Executives and Investment Specialists, Certificate in Advanced Training in Finance and Credit
2008 State Training Centre under the Ministry of Taxes and Levies of the Russian Federation, training courses for tax consultants