Alexandra Gerasimova is a Head of Practice.
Alexandra specializes in representation of clients’ interests in court in labor, commercial and corporate disputes and disputes in the areas of real estate and construction.
She has experience in providing support in bankruptcy engagements, and solution of legal issues arising in advisory engagements, with respect to labor, corporate, civil, currency legislation, and securities market regulations.
Alexandra is personally recommended by The Best Lawyers 2022 in Litigation and Real Estate Law, The Legal 500 EMEA 2021 — in Employment practice, “Pravo.Ru-300” 2020 — in Labour and Migration Law, “Kommersant” 2021 — in the practice of Labour Law.
- successful representation of a client in a judicial dispute over works related to extraction of mineral resources not completed by the counterparty totaling $1 mln;
- defending an IT company interests by way of challenging a $0.6 mln claim raised against the client by its former employee;
- successful representation of a Russian largest electronic retailer’s interests in several disputes over the damages to the amount over $0.7 mln;
- representation of Russia’s largest design bureau and production company’s interests in a number of disputes over the unilateral cessation of reciprocal settlements and an R&D agreement (disputes totaling $15.5 mln);
- representation of the creditor’s interests in a bank’s bankruptcy procedures aimed at challenging transactions totaling about $0.3 mln;
- resolution of a high-profile employer-employee dispute arisen in the course of dismissing the general manager of a Russian branch of a world’s leading manufacturer of pipe line accessories;
- representation of a large bank’s interests in a judicial dispute with the former general director of a related company for the amount of over $ 0.4 mln;
- verification of bankruptcy agreements and legal support of taking over a large energy company in bankruptcy;
- representing interests of one of the largest Russian banks in a dispute with the former CEO of its affiliated company, legal support of the governance optimization;
- development of personal data protection regulations for Cathay Pacific Airways, settling multiple disputes with passengers;
- legal support of labor and corporate aspects of the change of CEOs of companies in various sectors of economy;
- settling a large labor dispute in the course of dismissal of a CEO of one of the Russian departments of a world-known producer of pipe-line fittings;
- labor due diligence of the Russian part of the Haanpaa Group;
- HR due diligence of a large pharma company;
- legal support on issues regarding the volunteer labor service in the course of major international sports events;
- complex legal support on labor law issues of the Gazprom Group of companies.
Representation in court, employment law, corporate law, bankruptcy, contesting of government authorities’ resolutions, communication with the Federal Bailiff Service
2016 Kutafin Moscow State Law Academy, PhD in Law
2012 Kutafin Moscow State Law Academy, Degree in Civil Law