Alexandra Gerasimova is a Head of Practice.
Alexandra specializes in representation of clients’ interests in court in labour, commercial and corporate disputes and disputes in the areas of real estate and construction.
She has experience in providing support in bankruptcy engagements, and solution of legal issues arising in advisory engagements, with respect to labour, corporate, civil, currency legislation,and securities market regulations.
- successful representation of a client in a judicial dispute over works related to extraction of mineral resources not completed by the counterparty totaling RUB 54 million;
- defending an IT company interests by way of challenging a RUB 14 million claim raised against the client by its former employee;
- successful representation of a Russian largest electronic retailer’s interests in several disputes over the damages to the amount over RUB 15 million;
- representation of Russia’s largest design bureau and production company’s interests in a number of disputes over the unilateral cessation of reciprocal settlements and an R&D agreement (disputes totaling RUB 1 billion);
- representation of the creditor’s interests in a bank’s bankruptcy procedures aimed at challenging transactions totaling about RUB 20 million;
- resolution of a high-profile employer-employee dispute arisen in the course of dismissing the general manager of a Russian branch of a world’s leading manufacturer of pipe line accessories;
- representation of a large bank’s interests in a judicial dispute with the former general director of a related company for the amount of over RUB 28 million;
- verification of bankruptcy agreements and legal support of taking over a large energy company in bankruptcy.
Representation in court, employment law, corporate law, bankruptcy, contesting of government authorities’ resolutions, communication with the Federal Bailiff Service
2016 Kutafin Moscow State Law Academy, PhD in Law
2012 Kutafin Moscow State Law Academy, Degree in Civil Law