Alexander Levitskiy is a lawyer at FBK Legal.
Joined FBK Legal in 2015. He has worked in civil, corporate, contractual and employment law since 2005.
He specializes in legal due diligence, legal and corporate support of legal entities, consulting on employment and migration law, as well as court representation. He has participated in all stages of bankruptcy proceedings while representing debtors or creditors.
- participating in a large-scale legal due diligence for one of the world’s biggest and Russia’s largest coal deposits containing above 2.2 billion tonnes of reserves;
- due diligence of a producer of fish products and a collective fishery;
- comprehensive legal support for Sesderma in Russia;
- consulting services in a dispute over collection of the dealer’s debt under an equipment supply contract; over a forced sale of collateral (a non-residential building) owned by the debtor (dealer) under a mortgage contract; representing a creditor in the debtor's (dealer’s) bankruptcy proceedings;
- legal consulting on currency law issues for a non-profit partnership for regional development (transaction passport preparation), participating in foreign citizens’ charity work in Russia;
- legal consulting on employment and migration law for Grenoble d'electronique et d'automatismes (GEA), Ecopack, Isra Vision, Clarivate Analytics, Can-Pack, and Kennedys Law.
Due diligence, employment law, commercial practice
2008 Institute of State Administration, Faculty of Law, post-graduate studies
2005 Moscow State Law Academy