Natalia Lezhennikova is a Head of Practice at FBK Legal.
She performs management function in due diligence and M&A projects, has extensive experience in corporate law, investment projects and settlement of legal issues arising in advisory engagements related to civil, currency and customs law.
She specializes in legal consulting in real estate, construction, real estate development projects and ongoing consulting projects.
Natalia is personally recommended by a reputable legal ranking The Legal 500 EMEA 2019 in Restructuring and insolvency.
- participating in over 100 legal due diligence projects for companies from different sectors, including:
- completion of over 40 due diligence projects for two largest banks in the Russian Federation,
- participating in a large-scale legal due diligence for one of the world’s biggest and Russia’s largest coal deposits containing above 2.2 billion tonnes of reserves,
- due diligence and legal support of the acquisition of a company which has a government contract for the Polytechnic Museum reconstruction,
- due diligence of companies from different sectors, including a research centre, a machine-building plant, a metallurgical plant, trading companies, real estate owners, a real estate development company, a fish-breeding company, for a large bank to restructure their debt owed to the bank),
- due diligence of a group of pharmaceutical companies,
- due diligence of a group of companies engaged in manufacturing and selling of deicing agents,
- due diligence of an IT company (a deal aggregator),
- due diligence of a group of companies that lease and process textile goods;
- legal due diligence of a company performing construction of underground facilities in the Moscow Metro;
- structuring a group of companies – a large seed oil producer;
- legal support for the transfer and rearrangement of Gazprom’s gas transmission facilities on behalf of third parties;
- analysing contractual arrangements with the owner of a land plot to construct buildings of new shops on this land plot;
- comprehensive support of a client to acquire buildings and land plots for offices from their bankrupt owner;
- legal support for the construction of a business centre, a trade centre, hotel facilities and residential facilities with a parking lot (investments total over EUR 70 million);
- representing a client in a judicial dispute over challenging a decision of the tax authorities to adjust customs value.
Corporate and civil law, due diligence and transaction support, real estate transactions, customs law
2006 Omsk State University, Degree in Law