Aleksey Nefedov is a senior lawyer at FBK Legal.
Aleksey has worked in civil, town-planning, corporate and competition law since 1996. He specializes in supporting big investment projects, due diligence, supporting the acquisition of ownership rights to construction in progress, completed real estate, and other assets of legal entities.
He has extensive experience in developing options for and supporting restructuring of the contractual arrangements for capital construction operations in the Gazprom Group.
- due diligence to identify legal risks associated with a construction company’s fulfilment of the contract for the reconstruction and restoration of a cultural heritage site;
- due diligence to verify compliance with license requirements, legal requirements to hazardous facilities, and environmental regulations, as well as audits by authorized government bodies of a filling station chain in Moscow, a group of cleaning companies, groups of companies manufacturing pharmaceutical products, deicing agents and household chemicals;
- due diligence to verify compliance with license requirements by a geophysical company;
- legal support of Gazprom’s investment projects;
- developing contractual arrangements for the maintenance of an office multi-functional complex with an underground parking lot, including developing legal options for employee catering;
- legal support to restructure a group of commercial real estate management companies in Moscow;
- business optimization for a group of manufacturing and trading companies in Volgograd, Moscow Regions, Moscow, Ukraine and Czech Republic.
Due diligence, transaction support, commercial practice
2001 Kutafin Moscow State Law Academy
2012 M-Logos, long-term advance training for lawyers
2017 M-Logos, advance training in “Legal Due Diligence: Purposes, Methods and Efficient Technologies”