Darya Tereshchenko is a lawyer at FBK Legal.
Darya specializes in IP law, customs law, WTO law and regulation of economic sanctions.
She has extensive experience in M&A, restructuring of companies and groups, and legal due diligence.
- legal support for the development of a new line of business, selling sulphur in Russia and abroad, including analysing customs and civil risks arising from the conclusion of a supply agreement;
- preparing contractual framework for a Cypriot online game developer to formalise relationships with Russian software developers;
- preparing a legal opinion on the risks arising from the cash pooling system in a group of IT companies;
- analysing risks arising from conclusion of an agreement for the development of software jointly with a foreign company;
- preparing an opinion on personal data processing; routine consulting for a developer of the largest marketing platform in the world;
- legal support for an IT company to set up an HR department;
- challenging a decision of the tax authorities to adjust customs value;
- preparing amendments to a framework supply agreement taking into account the EU sanctions;
- risk analysis for a company under personal economic sanctions;
- developing structuring recommendations for a company under sectoral economic sanctions;
- due diligence of an IT company (a deal aggregator);
- analysing customs legislation requirements to an agency agreement.
M&A, legal due diligence, intellectual property, sanctions, customs
2018 Kutafin Moscow State Law University, Master’s Degree in Law
2016 Kutafin Moscow State Law University