Darya Tereshchenko is a Head of practice at FBK Legal.
Darya specializes in IP law, customs law, WTO law and regulation of economic sanctions.
She has extensive experience in M&A, restructuring of companies and groups, and legal due diligence.
Darya is recommended by the rating Best Lawyers 2022 in Information Technology Law practice.
Host of FBK Legal's telegram channel: Praktika.IP and author of reviews of FBK Legal's IP practice
Lectures at advanced training courses for media professionals at the Higher School of Economics
One of the creators of the course on intellectual property based on the European Institute CEELI
Conducts trainings on intellectual property and a mentoring program in IP / IT practice for students for Pro.Education at Moscow State Law Academy.
- analysing risks of forming the management bodies of a coal mining holding from the point of view of US sanctions legislation;
- pre-investment research of a company engaged in scientific research in the field of natural and technical sciences;
- legal support for the development of a new line of business, selling sulphur in Russia and abroad, including analysing customs and civil risks arising from the conclusion of a supply agreement;
- preparing contractual framework for a Cypriot online game developer to formalise relationships with Russian software developers;
- legal support of a Maltese IT-company and its Russian startup on IP issues;
- preparing a legal opinion on the risks arising from the cash pooling system in a group of IT companies;
- analysing risks arising from conclusion of an agreement for the development of software jointly with a foreign company;
- preparing an opinion on personal data processing;
- routine consulting for a developer of the largest marketing platform in the world;
- recommendation drafting for an IT company on legal framework of development and commercialization of software being the main asset of the company;
- drafting of a concessionaire agreement focusing on IT technologies aimed at implementing of the “Clever city” system;
- legal support for an IT company to set up an HR department;
- legal support of obtaining prior permission of FAS Russia for the acquisition of assets of a company which is a part of a fuel and energy complex;
- challenging a decision of the tax authorities to adjust customs value;
- preparing amendments to a framework supply agreement taking into account the EU sanctions;
- risk analysis for a company under personal economic sanctions;
- drafting recommendations for a compliance-program of a Russian bank;
- developing structuring recommendations for a company under sectoral economic sanctions;
- due diligence of an IT company (a deal aggregator);
- analysing customs legislation requirements to an agency agreement.
Intellectual property, sanctions, customs, PPP, competition, M&A support, due diligence
2018 Kutafin Moscow State Law University, Master’s Degree in Law
2016 Kutafin Moscow State Law University
Member of the committee of The Russian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs (RSPP) on creative industries and the committee on intellectual property