He specializes in providing consulting services and litigation support to large industrial companies and groups, as well as legal advice for complicated projects in the oil and gas sector, including construction projects.
He has an extensive experience in developing and analysing local regulations (policies, instructions, rules, decisions of governing bodies, orders, resolutions), as well as developing, examining and concluding agreements.
- Due diligence
- Court representation
- Commercial practice
- representing a large investment company in cases of early joint debt collection and challenging a guarantee contract (dispute amount is 200 mln rubles);
defending the interests of Yamaha Motor Company in cases related to the debts collection and dealers’ bankruptcy, including challenging transactions in bankruptcy;
legal support for a comprehensive project on the choice of a pricing model for objects construction of the large energy holding investment programme;
- legal support in the course of an international contract (Fidic) harmonization for the office reconstruction of a large international financial holding in Russia;
- due diligence of a filling station chain in Moscow, including analysing received and granted loans, borrowings, promissory notes, guarantees and other agreements;
- developing the management and financing structure for the construction and operation of a railway line for non-public use in the Yamalo-Nenets Autonomous District;
- representing a client in arbitration courts in disputes over violations made while constructing and operating gas pipelines in the Republic of North Ossetia;
- due diligence of a large company that provides a wide range of geological & geophysical services in Yakutia, including analysing legal title of the property in its use (lease, finance lease) and analysing internal documents;
- preparing a legal opinion on the specifics of the environmental fee paid during the implementation of projects involving value-added use of associated gas;
- preparing a legal opinion on which permits are required for prospecting well construction in the Caspian Sea;
- preparing a legal opinion on how to compensate for the damage caused to roads of a constitute territory of the Russian Federation by big and heavy construction equipment.