Marina Balandina is a Lead Lawyer. Joined FBK Legal in 2013.
Marina represents the interests of large Russian and foreign companies in various disputes, including disputes on debt enforcement, conflicts of shareholders, public law disputes, employment disputes and litigations within bankruptcy procedures.
Moreover, Marina Balandina has extensive experience of legal support in M&A projects, execution of legal due diligence for companies with different forms of incorporation and participates in the elaboration of restructuring options for groups of companies and subsequent legal support of this process.
Currently Marina is also a lecturer at Kutafin Moscow State Law University (MSLU).
- representation of a client’s interests in a major trial over the property right to a building in the center of Moscow worth RUB 250 million;
- participation in more than 20 legal due diligence projects for companies from different sectors (including oil terminals, oil refining, machinery and vessels construction plants, building companies, a shopping mall, fitness centers, medical centers and labs and a chain of retail food stores);
- participation in a large-scale legal due diligence for one of the world’s biggest and Russia’s largest coal deposits containing above 2.2 billion tonnes of reserves;
- comprehensive advice on default on the loan issued by a bank to a company, including legal support of debt restructuring and judicial defense of the bank’s interests in disputes with borrowers and guarantors;
- participation in a multi-step due diligence in the field of employment law conducted by an international group of experts;
- representation of a large bank’s interests in a judicial dispute with the former general director of a related company and support of optimization of a debtor’s management;
- defense of a medical company’s interests in a judicial dispute with the former employee and HR audit;
- court actions against the cost of motor vehicles towing in Moscow when evacuated in accordance with Article 27.13 of RF Administrative Code;
Legal representation, pretrial settlement, M&A deals, business restructuring, legal due diligence, employment law.
2014 Kutafin Moscow State Law Academy, PhD in Law
2009 Kutafin Moscow State Law Academy, Degree in Civil Law