Elena Bokareva is a Partner
at FBK Legal.
For over 17 year she has represented clients in construction, real estate, land and subsurface use, urban planning disputes, disputes with government authorities and disputes over bankruptcy of legal entities and individuals. She represents clients in arbitration proceedings.
Elena is an experienced mediator who managed to settle disputes at the pre-trial stage for many clients, including in case of claims from government authorities.
Apart from representation in court Elena Bokareva also provides consulting services for investment and other business projects, conducts due diligence and review of business operations of non-profit organisations.
Her knowledge allows her to work with companies from the majority of industries, find the right solutions for any issue and achieve desired results.
She is personally recommended by a reputable international legal ranking The Legal 500 EMEA 2019 in Dispute resolution – Litigation and by Pravo-300 2019 in Commercial real estate and Construction.
- challenging creditor’s transactions during bankruptcy proceedings ($11 млн) and avoiding 30% of creditors’ claims;
- representing a company – a gas condensate field developer - in the dispute regarding the charging of statutory payments in the amount of $16 mln;
- legal due diligence of an owner of one of the world’s biggest coal deposits containing above 2.2 billion tones of reserves, advising on business purchase;
- due diligence of an owner of LNG fueling stations in Moscow and Moscow Region, advising on rehabilitation and takeover of the company;
- development of a model and related legal support in assisting migration by the Gazprom group from the investment relationship framework to agency relationship framework with a purpose to improve investment relationship structure in the area of major construction works;
- representing a supplier during its dealer's bankruptcy proceedings in a separate dispute over refunding of payments for supplied products;
- representing a company’s interests during an audit conducted by the Federal Treasury;
- representing an audit firm in a judicial dispute over declaring its auditor’s report on the financial statements of a public joint-stock company to be deliberately misleading;
- representing a gas pipeline company in arbitration courts in disputes over recovery of damages, demarcation of land boundaries, demolition of gas pipeline facilities and several related cases (over 10 disputes);
- representing an investor in disputes with Moscow Administration that did not allow the investor to reconstruct its own building;
- representing an oil&gas refinery (defendant in a lawsuit for recovery of losses in the amount of $17 million and plaintiff in $8 million counter-claim for the export of refined raw materials) in Gazprom Arbitration Court at PJSC Gazprom;
- provision of support to the Sochi 2014 Organizing Committee during preparations, staging and closing activities of the XXII Olympic Games and XI Paralympic Winter Games in 2014.
Dispute resolution, bankruptcy, mediation, legal due diligence and review, legal consulting in major business problem solving projects
2003 Moscow State Law Academy