Ekaterina Dbar is a Head of practice at FBK Legal Tax Consulting Department.
She joined FBK team in September 2003 and has now gained unique experience in resolving conflicts of tax laws, participating in consulting projects, and developing accounting policies and methodological guidelines on tax issues.
In addition, Ekaterina has extensive experience in preparing objections to tax audit reports and providing support in tax disputes.
An author of numerous articles in professional journals.
- legal support of Gazprom investment activities under the project for the Power of Siberia gas transmission system construction;
- tax support of a gas transmission pipeline construction in one of strategic regions of Russia;
- developing the methodology for calculation of mineral extraction tax on common minerals extracted and used by the company for its own needs to construct its own fixed assets;
- developing the tax accounting policies and methodology on contracts concluded by a manufacturer of thin-film solar modules;
- recommendations on minimization of tax and other risks of the subsurface user associated with mining of quarries of publicly accessible mineral resources;
- developing a tax-specific structure for business processes for an investment project on the development of an ore mining field by a Russian large ore mining company;
- preparing objections to a tax audit report, followed by a subsequent pre-trial appeal against tax claims made against a Russia’s largest chemical manufacturer;
- tax consulting to such clients as Gazprom and its subsidiaries, IBS, Herbalife, Rigla, Gazpromavia, Russian Olympic Committee, Veka Rus, Yamaha.
Tax due diligence, tax consulting, supporting tax inspections
2003 Law, Saint-Petersburg State University