Alena Ermolenko is a Head of Practice.
Alena represents large Russian and foreign companies in dispute resolution proceedings, including debt enforcement cases, antitrust disputes, dispute resolution with government authorities, bankruptcy proceedings and protection of intellectual property rights.
Besides, Alena has extensive experience in advising on corporate governance issues, land and urban planning issues.
She is recommended by the rating The Legal 500 2021 in Dispute resolution: Litigation and Best Lawyers 2022 in Litigation and Real Estate Law.
Host of FBK Legal's telegram channel: Praktika.Live.
One of the creators of the course on intellectual property based on the European Institute CEELI.
- development of the best possible way of restructuring of a $120 m debt as part of the bankruptcy case of a company of the group of a large Russian holding;
- legal support of an international company Sesderma on IP issues, including support in the course of cosmetic and medical goods trademark registration in Russia. Legal help in disrupting the operations of unauthorized dealers;
- debt enforcement to a total of 350 m rubles to secure the interests of a leading European pharmaceutical company as part of enforcement proceeding as well as bankruptcy proceeding;
- successful in-court dispute resolution against unlawful actions of the Moscow Government and the Moscow Committee of Architecture and Urban Development;
- successful in-court representation of a largest alcohol producer in a dispute over invalidation of agreements of alienation of exclusive rights to trademarks;
- protection of interests of the largest Russian electronic retailer in a dispute with the Federal Anti-Monopoly Service over improper advertising;
- legal support in reorganization procedure involving a number of companies which make the largest manufacturing group in production automation equipment sector. Legal support in restructuring procedure involving Russian and Ukrainian companies of the Group;
- legal support in public placement of additional stock of a largest diamond-mining plant;
- legal support of an IT-company Emarsys — owner of the world largest independent marketing platform — on intellectual property issues;
- legal support to the client — a transport company — to choose best debt restructuring scheme under loan agreement and civil agreement with the client’s loan supplier (in a process of bankruptcy);
- legal support in notification of the Federal Anti-monopoly Service of the results of the acquisition of rights to define the terms and conditions of business activities with respect to a Russian company.
Dispute resolution, bankruptcy proceedings, deals support, insurance law, antitrust law, IP law.
2014 Kutafin Moscow State Law Academy, Ph.D. in Law
2011 Kutafin Moscow State Law Academy, Degree in Law
2011 Kutafin Moscow State Law Academy, Degree in Professional Translation (Law)