Alena Ermolenko is a Head of Practice.
Alyona pursues representation of large Russian and foreign companies in dispute resolution proceedings, including debt enforcement cases, antitrust disputes, dispute resolution with government authorities, bankruptcy proceedings and protection of intellectual property rights.
Besides, Alyona has extensive experience in advising on corporate governance issues, land and urban planning issues.
Alyona’s track record includes:
- debt enforcement to a total of 350 mln rubles to secure the interests of a leading European pharmaceutical company as part of enforcement proceeding as well as bankruptcy proceeding;
- successful in-court dispute resolution against unlawful actions of the Moscow Government and the Moscow Committee of Architecture and Urban Development;
- successful in-court representation of a largest alcohol producer in a dispute over invalidation of agreements of alienation of exclusive rights to trademarks;
- protection of interests of the largest Russian electronic retailer in a dispute with the Federal Anti-Monopoly Service over improper advertising;
- legal support in reorganization procedure involving a number of companies which make the largest manufacturing group in production automation equipment sector. Legal support in restructuring procedure involving Russian and Ukranian companies of the Group;
- legal support in public placement of additional stock of a largest diamond-mining plant;
- legal support in notification of the Federal Anti-monopoly Service of the results of the acquisition of rights to define the terms and conditions of business activities with respect to a Russian company.
Dispute resolution, bankruptcy proceedings, deals support, insurance law, antitrust law, IP law.
2014 Kutafin Moscow State Law Academy, Ph.D. in Law
2011 Kutafin Moscow State Law Academy, Degree in Law
2011 Kutafin Moscow State Law Academy, Degree in Professional Translation (Law)