Kseniya Gopkalo manages projects related to the representation of legal entities and individuals during bankruptcy proceedings and in bankruptcy-related disputes, as well as the development of debt restructuring options.
She also gives advice on day-to-day business operations.
- representing a creditor in the bankruptcy proceedings of a big car dealer: challenging the inclusion in the register of unjustified claims of the debtor’s affiliates totalling over RUB 800 million;
- representing a manager of a construction investment company in a bankruptcy-related dispute, which made it possible for him to avoid subsidiary liability exceeding RUB 200 million;
- representing a construction company that carried out a transaction with a party later declared bankrupt in the litigation aiming to declare the transaction invalid (signing of an offset certificate by the parties during the period preceding the bankruptcy);
- amicable settlement of a dispute resulting in a sixfold reduction of debt despite a negative judgement of the court of first instance;
- representing a forwarding agent in a dispute related to inflammable cargo carriage and loss, which resulted not only in the debt recovery but also in its protection against claims during the supplier’s bankruptcy;
representing a Russian construction company in a dispute with a supplier from Severodonetsk who wanted to claim damages for the delay in payment during the escalation of conflict in Ukraine.
Bankruptcy, court representation, debt collection
2009 Saint Petersburg State University of Engineering and Economics, Faculty of Law and Economic Security