Kristina Gritsenko is a senior lawyer at FBK Legal.
Joined FBK Legal in 2015.
She specialises in dispute resolution, including debt collection disputes and representing clients in bankruptcy proceedings.
Kristina has an extensive experience in advising international and Russian companies, contractual work and corporate secretary services.
- legal advisory on the implementation of a large bank’s new consumer lending marketing programme involving provision of goods to individuals on finance lease terms;
- representing Sesderma in a dispute over collection of its distributor’s debt and business legal advice;
- support during three judicial debt collection disputes over a distribution contract, enforcement proceedings and NGK Spark Plags’s bankruptcy proceedings;
- challenging the cadastral value at the Commission for Consideration of Disputes over Cadastral Value on behalf of a Russian IT company;
- defending a large gas pipeline company in disputes over recovery of damages for loss of expected profit, stay of execution and substitution of means of executing a court decision;
- representing a client in several separate claims to declare biddings ineffective initiated by the bankruptcy creditor as part of bankruptcy proceedings
M&A, legal due diligence, employment law, commercial practice
2018 Moscow School of Social and Economic Sciences, Master’s Degree in Law
2016 Kutafin Moscow State Law University