Elizaveta Kapustina is a Senior Lawyer at FBK Legal. She represents large Russian companies and individuals in corporate and civil disputes, and provides comprehensive legal support in bankruptcy procedures.
Elizaveta also has extensive experience of legal support for M&A projects and is a successful consultant on corporate, procedural, land, town-planning, bankruptcy and intellectual property law.
She specializes in legal due diligence and analysis of title to real estate, support for real estate transfers and legal support for development projects and construction-related disputes.
She teaches an original course titled “Real Estate and Construction” at Kutafin Moscow State Law University and runs a workshop titled “Litigation Strategies and Remedies Against Claims from Business Partners” at the MSU Masters’ Summer School.
She assists the State Duma Committee on Security and Corruption Control in the improvement of residential construction regulations.
In 2019 Elizaveta became a member of expert council of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation.
Elizaveta is recommended by the Best Lawyers 2022 rating in the Land Use and Zoning Law and Litigation practices.
- representing an oil and gas company, which holds the reserves of 180 million tons of oil and 20 billion cubic meters of natural gas, in a series of disputes totalling RUB 0.5 billion;
- representing the developer’s interests in a dispute with municipal authority in the amount of 300 mln rub;
- protecting the interests of Mass Media companies in a series of disputes featuring business reputation issues;
- corporate dispute on a challenging decisions of regulative bodies of a non-profit organization;
- complex support and realization of a shareholder’s rights in the context of the company’s business activities;
- legal support in the restructuring of a group of companies, Russian market leader in automation for trade and catering companies, with the development of a model for optimization of the IP ownership system;
- for the largest bank in Russia and Eastern Europe: major legal due diligence in view of the planned purchase of a limited liability company;
analysis of commercial agreements for legal compliance and conformity to the client’s interests, risk identification;
- review (legal examination) of key contracts and legal support of taking over a large energy company;
- legal structuring of a group of companies: developing an optimal corporate structure with the single management centre for a group of five Russian companies owned by one beneficiary;
- legal due diligence of an owner of innovative construction printing technology (3D printing using special software);
- developing an investment contract for the construction of a residential apartment building in St. Petersburg;
- comprehensive legal support to a developer’s project in Moscow.
Court representation, bankruptcy, insolvency, M&A, corporate secretary, legal due diligence
2009 Tomsk State University, Degree in Law