Olga represents clients in courts in real estate and construction disputes. She also defends the interests of companies while negotiating over contracts and during court proceedings.
She has experience in client representation in bankruptcy proceedings, disputes with competition authorities over government procurements and consulting on civil, land and town-planning law.
- representing a construction company in a judicial dispute over the collection of a debt exceeding RUB 150 million under a general contractor agreement
- representing an investment construction company in disputes with Rosreestr to challenge the refusal to register land lease agreements in order to finalise the construction of a residential apartment building;
- defending a homebuyer during the construction company's bankruptcy proceedings and declaration of title to a flat in a premium residential building
- defending a construction company against the FAS of Russia in respect of its participation in a tender for construction works
- defending transport companies in disputes with Avtodor over the recovery of losses caused to federal highways
- representing a creditor during the bankruptcy of a construction company, in particular checking for signs of deliberate (fraudulent) bankruptcy, dismissal of the insolvency officer for the failure to act, bringing the general director and a person with significant control (executive director) to subsidiary liability amounting to over RUB 90 million, challenging transactions with affiliates and including assets back to bankruptcy assets
- legal advice on the daily operations of construction companies.
Real estate and construction, land and town-planning law
2018 Kutafin Moscow State Law University, Master’s Degree in Law
2013 Russian Law Academy under the Ministry of Justice of the Russian Federation