Dmitry Paramonov is an Attorney at Law at FBK Legal Tax Consulting Practice. He has specialized in tax law and managed international taxation projects for over 10 years.
Dmitry advises large Russian and foreign companies on international tax planning, assessment of tax implications of future deals, development of guidelines for business improvement, tax laws of the Russian Federation and international tax treaties.
He also coordinates FBK Legal's cooperation with international partners and tax authorities of other countries.
Thanks to his status as an Attorney at Law at the Bar Association of Moscow, the international tax services provided by Dmitry are covered by attorney-client privilege.
He has been ranked among leaders in indirect taxation by International Tax Review 2017 and personally recommended by World Tax 2018.
- tax structuring of international cargo vessels for a major ocean carrier;
- tax support in a project on the development of an investment pattern for an international project on the construction of a network of gas stations in Europe;
- conducting financial investigations for NLMK Group to find evidence of fraud;
- tax support of a unique international project on establishment of a joint venture by the Russian Federation and Kazakhstan aimed at development and exploitation of rich oil and gas resources at the bottom of the Caspian Sea;
- tax support on changing an investor in the construction of the Adler Combined Heat and Power Station;
- restructuring of an international investment and construction holding with the revenue of about USD 2 billion in view of the newly enacted legislation on deoffshorization;
- tax due diligence for acquisition of Russian wind power generation companies;
- tax and legal support for real estate management structure optimization worth RUB 4.5 billion;
- consulting on various aspects of taxation for such clients as Sovcomflot, TAIF, TENEX-Service, EGGER, Sesderma, Wintershall, Camozzi, Roland Music, Ranbaxy, FES Product, IBS and others.
International tax planning, tax consulting and due diligence, financial and forensic investigations
2008 Institute of Legislation and Comparative Law under the Government of the Russian Federation, post-graduate studies
2006 Lomonosov Moscow State University, Faculty of Law
2009 Russian Academy of Lawyers and Notaries, Course on Professional Skills for Attorneys at Law
2006 Lomonosov Moscow State University, Qualification as Translator
- Bar Association of Moscow
- Member of International Bar Association (IBA)
- Russian Branch of International Fiscal Association (IFA Russia)