Marina Povaro is a lawyer at FBK Legal.
She joined the firm in 2019.
Marina specialises in corporate law and dispute settlement.
She provides legal support to companies from various sectors, renders transaction services, conducts due diligence and advises on legal matters.
She assists clients with family law issues.
- several due diligence assignments, in particular for a big Russian bank, a regional shopping centre and an exhibition company;
- due diligence of a high-tech group of companies for one of the top-10 Russian businessmen that plans to invest in a network of positron emission tomography (PET) centres specialised in the treatment of cancer and other serious diseases;
- acting as a corporate secretary for a leading technical ceramics supplier in the automotive industry;
- legal support for a Spanish company, a cosmetics and cosmeceutical brand, on a wide range of matters arising in respect of the company’s operation in Russia;
- preparing a legal opinion on the regulation of medical gloves distribution during the COVID-19 pandemic;
- preparing regulations on the change of corporate and management control at a private oil company;
- representing a company in an arbitration court in a dispute over unauthorised construction of a warehouse and its demolition;
- preparing and implementing internal documents related to corporate governance and anti-corruption management (compliance);
- supporting several transactions involving consolidation of legal entities’ assets in the power supply business;
- organising the management of MOESK’s subsidiaries;
- preparing partition agreements and prenuptial agreements for private clients.
Court representation, due diligence, family law, employment law, securities law, anti-corruption law
2014 Kutafin Moscow State Law University