Aleksey Shadrin is a lawyer at FBK Legal.
He specialises in competition, government and corporate procurement law, representation of government and corporate procurement bidders in disputes with the Russian Federal Antimonopoly Service (FAS).
He has provided advisory services on the application of competition law, including on issues related to compliance, legal support of government procurement and obtaining M&A approvals from the FAS.
• support during an audit by the FAS of an international woodworking group over alleged abuse of dominance;
• support aimed to obtain an approval from the FAS for a Russian company to acquire oil assets;
• support of a big Russian IT company in procurement activities, in particular, support during disputes with public agencies and competitors under the Law on Contractual System, the Law on Procurement and the Law on Defence Procurement at the FAS;
• defending a distributor of equipment for educational institutions during government procurement procedures;
• support of equipment procurement for educational institutions, defending a client (a TOP 3 Russian manufacturer of computational tools) in a dispute with the FAS;
• legal support of a supplier of hygiene products during its participation in procurement procedures of healthcare centres;
• advisory services to a big POL retailer related to structuring of marketing programmes from the perspective of the competition law;
• due diligence of a big Russian credit institution, including analysis of risks posed by the bank’s procurement activities from the perspective of the law on corporate procurement (Law No. 223-FZ);
• support of business operations of a Russian representative office of a German automotive manufacturing corporation, in particular, in respect of compliance with competition and advertising law and other compliance issues.
Competition, advertising law, government procurement, compliance, support of business operations
2019 Financial University under the Government of the Russian Federation, degree in civil and business law (graduated with distinction)