Anastasia Shashkova is a senior lawyer at FBK Legal.
She has successfully advised on civil, procedural, corporate, international, international private, maritime, administrative, and employment law since 2009.
She specializes in supporting large companies and international holdings in the course of their current business activities, including conducting contractual work, developing local acts, resolving corporate governance issues, and performing the functions of a corporate secretary.
She participates in projects to improve Russian legislation in the oil and gas industry, construction, land legislation; supporting the promotion of a legislative initiative to improve the legal regulation of relations related to the construction, reconstruction and major maintenance of gas distribution system facilities.
- Corporate law
- M&A support
- Legal due diligence
- Maritime, International private law
- • Public private partnership / infrastructure projects
- drafting the most effective options for a concession agreement for the transfer of 21 gas compressor stations;
legal support for the construction of an ice-resistant oil platform under a large-scale EPC contract;
supporting a Russian subsidiary of a large Chinese construction corporation on the conclusion of a consortium agreement and participation in procurement organized for the construction of a section of the M-12 highway between Moscow, Nizhny Novgorod and Kazan;
- over 20 due diligence projects for companies from various industries (transportation (carriage by sea), auto parts manufacturing and supply, pharmaceutical industry, construction, coal mining, stevedoring, production of deicing agents);
legal due diligence of a debtor of a large Russian bank – a high-tech oilfield services group of companies that includes a number of foreign companies;
due diligence of a full service semiconductor industry company;
due diligence of a company engaged in the construction and reconstruction of real estate, including objects of historical value;
due diligence of the Russian part of a company business engaged in the production of parts for foreign-made cars;
due diligence of a group of companies specializing in the professional processing of textile products and outsourcing in the Russian Federation;
- due diligence related to trade in metals in Russia: analysis of license, customs, and competition requirements, export/import requirements and restrictions, the best possible Incoterms;
- comprehensive support of the establishment of a joint venture by the client and a Russian company in Russia. Preparation of license and distribution agreements for the project and comprehensive support of their signing;
- support of the acquisition of shares in a company (a railway carrier) located in a member state of the European Union;
- deal structuring for a company's participation in a big Russian sea port;
- litigation support in disputes arising from sea vessel chartering agreements;
- successful handling of enforcement of pledge — tanker;
- conducting disputes on obtaining insurance compensation for a covered event;
- advising transport companies on corporate governance issues (including the organization of transactions with shares of companies, the maintenance of corporate documentation; the establishment of branches/ representative offices/ separate divisions, including for foreign legal entities);
- advising on issues of interaction with state authorities (regulatory authorities, including compliance with licensing requirements, customs authorities, currency control authorities, etc).