Anastasia Shashkova is a senior lawyer at FBK Legal.
She has successfully advised on civil, procedural, corporate, international, international private, maritime, administrative, and employment law since 2009.
She specializes in supporting large companies and international holdings in the course of their current business activities, including conducting contractual work, developing local acts, resolving corporate governance issues, and performing the functions of a corporate secretary.
- over 20 due diligence projects for companies from various industries (transportation (carriage by sea), auto parts manufacturing and supply, pharmaceutical industry, construction, coal mining, stevedoring, production of deicing agents);
- due diligence related to trade in metals in Russia: analysis of license, customs, and competition requirements, export/import requirements and restrictions, the best possible Incoterms;
- comprehensive support of the establishment of a joint venture by the client and a Russian company in Russia. Preparation of license and distribution agreements for the project and comprehensive support of their signing;
- support of the acquisition of shares in a company (a railway carrier) located in a member state of the European Union;
- deal structuring for a company's participation in a big Russian sea port;
- litigation support in disputes arising from sea vessel chartering agreements;
- successful handling of enforcement of pledge — tanker;
- conducting disputes on obtaining insurance compensation for a covered event;
- advising transport companies on corporate governance issues (including the organization of transactions with shares of companies, the maintenance of corporate documentation; the establishment of branches/ representative offices/ separate divisions, including for foreign legal entities);
- advising on issues of interaction with state authorities (regulatory authorities, including compliance with licensing requirements, customs authorities, currency control authorities, etc).
Corporate law, M&A support, legal due diligence, maritime, international private law
2010 Kutafin Moscow State Law University, Institute of International Private Law