Darya Shevtsova is a Head of practice at FBK Legal. Joined FBK Legal in 2013.
Darya specializes in supporting restructuring and business process optimization projects, legal due diligence, corporate support for business, as well as employment and migration advisory.
- participating in a large-scale legal due diligence for one of the world’s biggest and Russia’s largest coal deposits containing above 2.2 billion tonnes of reserves;
- due diligence of a company engaged in R&D, design works, engineering surveying, geological and geophysical works aimed at oil and gas exploration and extraction;
- legal due diligence of several fishing companies with a vessel fleet and fishing quotas;
- legal support of the project to create a Russian-Chinese joint venture for the construction of coach building works in the Russian Federation;
- legal support for Sesderma, a Spanish company, in entering the Russian market and operating in Russia;
- preparing internal regulatory documents for a Russian representative office of Yamaha Motor;
- participating in a multi-step due diligence in the field of employment law conducted by an international group of experts;
- HR audit and representing a large medical company in employment disputes before courts of general jurisdiction;
- consulting on employment and migration issues for international and Russian companies, such as Emarsys, CAN-PACK, MacCoffee, Etihad Airways, Yamaha and Unipharm.
M&A, legal due diligence, employment law, commercial practice
2018 Higher School of Economics, Master’s Degree in Law
2016 Kutafin Moscow State Law Academy
2020 Advanced training of ANO “Law Institute M-Logos” under the program “Liability of directors and other persons controlling the company”
2019 Advanced training of the Russian Economic University named after G.V. Plekhanov on the additional professional program “Labor protection”
2018 Advanced training National Research Institute “Higher School of Economics” under the program “Family and Hereditary Relations: Problems of Legal Regulation”