Darya Shevtsova is a lawyer at FBK Legal. Joined FBK Legal in 2013.
Darya specializes in supporting restructuring and business process optimization projects, legal due diligence, corporate support for business, as well as employment and migration advisory.
- participation in a large-scale legal due diligence for one of the world’s biggest and Russia’s largest coal deposits containing above 2.2 billion tonnes of reserves;
- due diligence of a company engaged in R&D, design works, engineering surveying, geological and geophysical works aimed at oil and gas exploration and extraction;
- legal support of the project to create a Russian-Chinese joint venture for the construction of coach building works in the Russian Federation;
- legal support for Sesderma, a Spanish company, in entering the Russian market and operating in Russia;
- participation in a multi-step due diligence in the field of employment law conducted by an international group of experts;
- HR audit and representing a large medical company in employment disputes before courts of general jurisdiction;
- advisory on employment laws to over 10 companies, including Emarsys, CAN-PACK, MacCoffee and Etihad Airways.
M&A, legal due diligence, employment law, commercial practice
2018 Higher School of Economics, Master’s Degree in Law
2016 Kutafin Moscow State Law Academy