Alexandra Susarova is a Senior Lawyer at FBK Legal.
Alexandra has extensive experience of working in major projects on defending clients in intellectual property disputes, labor disputes and debt enforcement disputes.
She also has experience in resolving legal issues in consulting projects pertaining to civil, labor and antitrust law.
Alexandra is also an active participant of legal due diligence for companies of various incorporation forms.
- successful defending of one of the largest alcohol beverage manufacturers in a dispute contesting alienation of the exclusive rights to trademarks;
- representing interests of a company providing marketing services in the case over contesting the decision of an antitrust body claiming the violation of advertising legislation;
- participation in more than 15 legal audits for companies of various sectors (including a sea-food producer, construction companies, a shopping mall, fitness centers, medical centers and labs and a network of food stores);
- legal support on intellectual property issues for a Spanish company Sesderma (trademark registration, protection from unlicensed distributors);
- audit of intellectual property worth over RUB 3 billion for one of the largest petrochemical companies of Russia;
- comprehensive legal support of reorganization of such companies as Parmalat and Ranbaxy;
- successful contesting illegal actions of the Government of Moscow and the Committee for Architecture and Urban Planning of Moscow;
- successful defending of an IT company interests against a claim of RUB17 billion filed by the company’s former employee.
Corporate and civil law, labor law, antitrust law, dispute resolution and due diligence
2014 Kutafin Moscow State Law Academy, Degree in Law (diploma with distinction)
2014 Kutafin Moscow State Law Academy, Qualification as Translator of Professional Communications (Law)