Anastasia Suvorova is a senior lawyer at FBK Legal.
She specializes in court representation in bankruptcy disputes, family disputes and related matters.
She provides legal support for companies from various sectors and has experience in transaction support and settlement of legal issues related to currency law.
- representing a creditor during its dealer's bankruptcy proceedings, challenging dishonest creditors’ transactions, challenging inclusion of unjustified claims in the list of creditor claims;
- defending a creditor in a separate dispute over challenging payments to the creditor during bankruptcy proceedings;
- representing a creditor during an individual entrepreneur’s bankruptcy proceedings;
- comprehensive legal support to launch a new programme, which involves letting consumer goods for lease by a fintech company and routine legal consulting;
- representing a client in disputes with the Federal Agency for State Property Management over compensation of losses incurred due to the Federal Agency's failure to meet a court award and invalidation of the resolution to transfer a building under the economic jurisdiction;
- defending Actavis (TEVA), Merk and other companies in debt collection disputes;
- providing support during division of marital property, determination of a child's place of residence, exemption from alimony and termination of marriage;
- supporting conversion of accounts payable to members into charter capital;
- Legal consulting and contractual work for such companies as Emarsys, Roland Music, Aviaexport, NGK Spark Plags, Grenobloise d’Electronique et d’Automatismes, Kennedy’s Law, Wintershall, Mayerton Engineering,ThoroughTec and BIOCODEX.
Court representation, insolvency, currency law, family law
2018 Higher School of Economics, Master’s Degree in Law
2016 Kutafin Moscow State Law University