Liliya Yulgusheva is a Senior Consultant of FBK Legal’s Tax Consulting Practice.
Liliya is specialised in individual and international taxation and has experience in tax support of employee transfers between various jurisdictions.
She is recommended by a reputable international legal rating The Legal500 EMEA 2021 in the Private client practice.
In December 2016, she obtained an ACCA Diploma in Taxation of the Russian Federation (DipNRF).
An author of tax-related publications in professional journals.
- tax support of Russian and foreign individuals during the preparation and submission of tax returns;
- tax consulting of Russian and foreign entities on the application and interpretation of the law on taxes, levies, insurance contributions and avoidance of double taxation;
- consulting of top management of several big banks on the fulfilment of their obligations under the Anti-Corruption Law;
- consulting of individuals on the taxation of income and property, application of treaties for the avoidance of double taxation and tax optimisation;
- assisting in the preparation and submission of reports on controlled foreign corporations by individuals;
- assisting individuals in ensuring compliance with the Law on Voluntary Declaration of Assets and Bank Accounts (Deposits) by Individuals and Amendment of Certain Legislative Acts of the Russian Federation (“amnesty of capital”);
- challenging unlawful actions of the Russian tax authorities in respect of individuals;
- advising on the improvement of taxation and tax administration of individual income, including on the avoidance of double taxation and performance of mutual agreement procedures.
Tax support and tax consulting of individuals; tax planning, including international tax planning; currency law applied to individuals; reporting on controlled foreign corporations; communication with the Russian Federal Tax Service and Ministry of Finance
2019 Plekhanov Russian University of Economics, PhD in Economics
2013 Plekhanov Russian University of Economics, Taxes and Taxation