Irina Zhiradkova represents big Russian companies in courts and consults them on various legal matters, including those related to business activities, intellectual law and bankruptcy.
Irina has experience in complex deal structuring and comprehensive legal support of start-up projects.
- legal support of a commercial and residential real estate start-up, which applies IT technologies to automate legal, bank and related agency services provided to end users
- providing recommendations to an oil&gas company on the involvement of small and medium enterprises in procurements under Federal Law No. 223-FZ through collective participation of co-partners in procurements
- settling a dispute between the owner of a trademark (a wine school) and a person using a corporate name similar to the trademark to the extent of confusion
- defending the honour, dignity and business reputation of a top manager of a big venture company compromised by disseminated false and discrediting publications
- representing a creditor in the bankruptcy proceedings of an investment construction company, in particular preventing the inclusion of a big fictitious debt in the register of creditors’ claims
- developing a strategy to initiate supervision of a bankrupt construction company amidst legal uncertainty over the status of countryside real estate (cottages, town houses, bay units etc.), which made it possible to defend the interests of defrauded homebuyers
- representing a creditor in the bankruptcy proceedings of a big car dealer: challenging the inclusion of unjustified claims of the debtor’s affiliates in the register and challenging illegal actions of the insolvency officer
- supporting administrative procedures and judicial disputes over the priority right to purchase leased property by small and medium enterprises in accordance with the procedure set forth in Federal Law No. 159-FZ.
Civil law, bankruptcy, intellectual property, transaction support, court representation, debt collection
2011 Saint Petersburg State University of Engineering and Economics, Faculty of Law and Economic Security