Natalia Gerasimova manages FBK Legal’s tax consulting projects, as well as develops and implements tax accounting guidelines.
In addition, Natalia consults large enterprises on transfer pricing, establishment and operation of consolidated groups of taxpayers and participates in comprehensive tax due diligence projects.
Natalia Gerasimova has experience in making comments on regulations and official clarifications prepared by state authorities and consulting on accounting, labour law and other tax-related issues.
An author of numerous articles on taxation in professional and business journals.
Natalia Gerasimova participated in the following taxation projects:
- tax consulting during the reorganisation of Rusnanotech, Inter RAO — Management of Electric Power Plants, OGK-1, ER-Telecom and other groups;
- identifying tax overpayments of over RUB 0.5 billion for Gazprom’s subsidiary;
- developing guidelines for mineral extraction tax assessment in respect of hydrocarbons (natural gas, oil, gas condensate) and widespread mineral resources (mineral water, sand, peat, clay, clay loam, sandy loam etc.) for large extractive enterprises;
- developing accounting policies and taxations guidelines for Gazprom’s subsidiaries, Gazprom neft, General Lottery Company, aviation and transport groups;
- tax consulting on the development of split up options for transmission system operators that belong to a vertically integrated group and selecting the most suitable option for such split-up;
- tax risk assessment for uncontrolled related party transactions inside a group of pipeline companies at prices that are not within the arm’s length range, analysis of the application of article 54.1 of the Russian Tax Code (indications of unjustified tax benefits).
Tax consulting, transfer pricing, establishing consolidated groups of taxpayers, developing accounting policies and methodological guidelines on tax accounting, tax due diligence
2004 Kazan State Finance and Economics Institute, Degree in Accounting and Audit (diploma with distinction)
2003 Kazan State Finance and Economics Institute, Degree in Economics (diploma with distinction)