Natalia Gerasimova manages FBK Legal’s tax consulting projects, as well as develops and implements tax accounting guidelines.
In addition, Natalia consults large enterprises on transfer pricing, establishment and operation of consolidated groups of taxpayers and participates in comprehensive tax due diligence projects.
She has experience in tax support for companies entering into energy service contracts and pharmaceutical companies, advises on goods traceability.
Natalia Gerasimova has experience in making comments on regulations and official clarifications prepared by state authorities and consulting on accounting, labour law and other tax-related issues.
An author of numerous articles on taxation in professional and business journals.
She was a member of the working groups in the implementation of FBK Legal complex projects in the field of taxation.
- «Право.Ru-300» 2021 — «Налоговое консультирование»
- Tax consulting
- Transfer pricing
- Establishing consolidated groups of taxpayers
- Developing accounting policies and methodological guidelines on tax accounting
- Tax due diligence
- Tax monitoring
- Goods traceability
Natalia Gerasimova participated in the following taxation projects:
- tax consulting during the reorganization of large holdings, financial and industrial groups;
- identifying tax reserves for a large energy holding company of over RUB 0.5 billion
- developing guidelines for mineral extraction tax assessment in respect of hydrocarbons (natural gas, oil, gas condensate) and widespread mineral resources (mineral water, sand, peat, clay, clay loam, sandy loam etc.) for large extractive enterprises;
- developing accounting policies and taxations guidelines for oil and gas companies lottery operator, aviation and transport groups, big publishing house;
comprehensive tax and legal support for changing the structure of relations between a major Russian tour operator – a group of companies that includes companies from Cyprus and BVI;
- tax due diligence of mining and metallurgical holding companies; tax due diligence of French record label and music distributor;
tax consequences assessment of options for conducting settlements between companies in relation to the possible disconnection of the banking system of the Republic of Belarus from the SWIFT system;
- tax risk assessment for uncontrolled related party transactions inside a group of pipeline companies at prices that are not within the arm’s length range, analysis of the application of article 54.1 of the Russian Tax Code (indications of unjustified tax benefits).
preparation of large energy holding companies and pipeline transport company for the transition to tax monitoring;
tax support of a transaction for the acquisition of a group of companies to merge the petrochemical business.