Ekaterina Golubeva is a Senior Lawyer at FBK Legal Tax Consulting Practice.
Having joined FBK team in 2003, Ekaterina Golubeva by now has gained unique experience in tax issues resolution, including those arising as part of auditing and advisory projects, and mastered the development of accounting policies and taxation guidelines.
Ekaterina is well-experienced to interact with tax authorities during the implementation of projects to represent clients’ interest in tax control actions and courts of arbitration.
She has experience in advising on IT maneuvers, taxation of marketplaces and leasing companies.
A speaker at seminars on various topics and an author of a number of publications in professional journals.
- Tax structuring
- tax consulting and due diligence
- tax accounting
- tax audit
- defending in court
- developing methods and types of tax accounting in the project to implement a corporate Management Information System for a large transport group;
- tax support of the project on development of the legal structure of the loyalty programme for the Mir payment system;
- preparing accounting policies for a large helicopter manufacturing holding;
tax support for the launch of an online e-commerce platform that allows the supplier to sell agricultural products to registered distributors;
legal support on tax and customs issues for a large transport and logistics company in organizing trading activities for the purchase of coal in Kazakhstan with subsequent transportation and sale it in Kyrgyzstan and Uzbekistan;
tax support for a Russian company, which is a part of an international investment and financial group, on the implementation of a leasing programme – a new marketing programme for consumers;
legal support of the VAT refund procedure of one of the leading companies in the retail leasing market;
tax risks assessment in the project for the construction of a thermal power plant for the needs of a gas processing plant;
- developing and supporting the implementation of an efficient client loyalty programme for a large Russian oil and gas company;
- participating in research work “Improvement of Russian legislation on taxation in bankruptcy” conducted upon request of the Russian Ministry of Economic Development;
- defending in tax disputes such companies as TAIF, Glencore, GlaxoSmithKline and Lindström.