Tatiana Grigorieva manages FBK Legal’s projects involving representation of major Russian and international companies in tax disputes.
Tatiana provides legal advisory services to taxpayers during tax audits and during appeals of decisions based on the results of these audits. She also represents taxpayers in arbitration courts.
In addition, Tatiana has extensive experience in advising companies on the application of tax laws, including the calculation and payment of VAT, income tax, Russia's mineral extraction tax, excise duties and other statutory payments.
She has experience in representing clients before the Supreme Arbitration Court of the Russian Federation.
Tatiana was named among the best tax litigators in Russia in 2018 by the International Tax Review Magazine (Tax Controversy Leaders). She was personally recognised by World Tax 2018 and Women in Tax Leaders 2018.
- successfully representing a gas transportation company before the Supreme Arbitration Court of the Russian Federation on the taxation of buffer gas in underground storage facilities;
- successfully representing Gazprom subsidiaries in a number of precedent setting cases related to claims from tax authorities on investment activities carried out by Gazprom;
- assisting the largest energy supplier in one of the Russian regions during an on-site tax audit;
- developing internal corporate taxation standards for PJSC Gazprom;
- challenging the claims of tax authorities amounting to over RUB 1.5 billion brought against a major gas company;
- defending one of the world's largest tanker fleet operators in tax disputes;
- refunding input VAT in the amount of $2.3 million on an out-of-court basis for a subsidiary of the largest plastic profile manufacturer;
- successfully representing the pharmaceutical company Ranbaxy in court.
Assistance during tax audits, representing clients in court in tax disputes, tax consulting, tax planning, tax risks assessment
2006 Lomonosov Moscow State University, Faculty of Law
2001 Finance Academy under the Government of the Russian Federation, Degree in Taxes and Taxation