Tatiana Golovaneva manages FBK Legal’s projects involving representation of major Russian and international companies in tax disputes.
Tatiana provides legal advisory services to taxpayers during tax audits and during appeals of decisions based on the results of these audits. She also represents taxpayers in arbitration courts.
In addition, Tatiana has extensive experience in advising companies on the application of tax laws, including the calculation and payment of VAT, income tax, Russia's mineral extraction tax, excise duties and other statutory payments.
She has experience in representing clients before the Supreme Arbitration Court of the Russian Federation.
Tatiana is recommended by the international rating of leaders in the field of tax dispute resolution Tax Controversy Leaders according to the International Tax Review 2021 magazine. She was personally noted in the international rating World Tax 2021, as well as Women in Tax Leaders 2021. Recommended by the Best Lawyers 2022 rating in Tax Law and Litigation practices.
- successfully representing a gas transportation company before the Supreme Arbitration Court of the Russian Federation on the taxation of buffer gas in underground storage facilities;
- successfully representing Gazprom subsidiaries in a number of precedent setting cases related to claims from tax authorities on investment activities carried out by Gazprom;
- assisting the largest energy supplier in one of the Russian regions during an on-site tax audit;
- developing internal corporate taxation standards for PJSC Gazprom;
- challenging the claims of tax authorities amounting to over RUB 1.5 bn brought against a major gas company;
- defending one of the world's largest tanker fleet operators in tax disputes;
- refunding input VAT in the amount of $2.3 m an out-of-court basis for a subsidiary of the largest plastic profile manufacturer;
- successfully representing the pharmaceutical company Ranbaxy in court.
Assistance during tax audits, representing clients in court in tax disputes, tax consulting, tax planning, tax risks assessment
2006 Lomonosov Moscow State University, Faculty of Law
2001 Finance Academy under the Government of the Russian Federation, Degree in Taxes and Taxation