Alesya Homich is a Senior Expert at FBK Legal’s Tax Consulting Practice.
She specializes in resolution of taxation issues, including due diligence, consulting projects and development of methodological guidelines on taxation and transfer pricing.
She is an active speaker at conferences and seminars dedicated to taxation, tax control and transfer pricing, an author of numerous articles in professional journals.
- evaluation of tax implications of owning real estate in the Moscow City business center, risk identification and minimization;
- consulting on various taxation aspects for a group of companies producing polymeric packaging materials and support of the plant launch in Russia;
- tax support of Gazprom numerous investment projects;
- consulting on transfer pricing for tax payment purposes and preparation of a legal opinion for a leading uranium holding from Russia;
- tax support for restructuring of a holding – Russian market leader in automation of trade and catering companies;
- development of expense accounting methodology for shift and field camps for taxation purposes;
- developing methodology of transfer pricing for such clients as Russian Helicopters, TAIF, Gazprom and its subsidiaries;
- tax consulting for such clients as Gazprom and its affiliates, RUSNANO, EuroChem, TAIF, Russian Olympic Committee, Veka Rus, Knauf and Herbalife.
Tax consulting, tax audit, transfer pricing
2008 Russian State University of Trade and Economics, Degree in Taxes and Taxation