Alesya Homich is a Senior Expert at FBK Legal’s Tax Consulting Practice.
She specializes in resolution of taxation issues, including due diligence, consulting projects and development of methodological guidelines on taxation and transfer pricing.
She has experience in providing services to confirm the compliance of foreign participants of Russian legal entities with the criteria for small and medium-sized businesses for the Federal Tax Service of Russia.
Alesya participated in projects to prepare proposals for improving the regulatory legal regulation of relations related to the establishment, change and termination of the existence of zones with special conditions for the use of territories in relation to pipelines; support of changes in legislation in the field of reconstruction with parallel laying of pipelines; in the legislative process on the procedure for concluding an agreement on compensation for mutual intersections of linear facilities, including gas and oil pipelines.
She is an active speaker at conferences and seminars dedicated to taxation, tax control and transfer pricing, an author of numerous articles in professional journals.
- Tax consulting
- Tax audit
- Transfer pricing
- evaluation of tax implications of owning real estate in the Moscow City business center, risk identification and minimization;
- consulting on various taxation aspects for a group of companies producing polymeric packaging materials and support of the plant launch in Russia;
- tax support of an energy holding numerous investment projects;
- consulting on transfer pricing for tax payment purposes and preparation of a legal opinion for a leading uranium holding from Russia;
tax support for the implementation of energy service projects, including the construction of thermal power plants;
tax due diligence of the group companies – one of the biggest online English schools in Russia and Europe;
tax support for drafting an agreement on the conduct of design and survey works to introduce a new pricing system when paying for work performed by the main contractor of the holding;
tax support for the construction of a research center in Skolkovo;
drafting a model agency contract for the conclusion and execution of an agreement on compensation in kind in the implementation of projects carried out in the interests and on the initiative of third parties;
- preparation of a legal opinion and recommendations on changing legislation on taxation in the liquidation of insurance companies;
- tax support for restructuring of a holding – Russian market leader in automation of trade and catering companies;
- development of expense accounting methodology for shift and field camps for taxation purposes;
- developing methodology of transfer pricing large holdings and its subsidiaries.