Natalya Perminova is a senior lawyer at FBK Legal.
Natalya has over 15 year of legal experience. She specializes in legal due diligence projects and reviews of large manufacturing companies, and legal support of investment projects in various sectors.
- due diligence: of: mobile app development companies; of a group of 14 companies engaged in textile cleaning and processing; of a company included in the list of electricity wholesalers; of pharmaceutical companies; of two companies engaged in manufacturing and selling of deicing agents; of an entity engaged in the installation, reconstruction, repair and manufacturing of power plant equipment;
- preparing opinions on intellectual property to provide support to a large chemical enterprise during tax audit;
- verification of the fulfilment of export contracts for the transportation and sale of gas to counterparties from the former Soviet Union and other foreign companies;
- developing options to transfer allocated electric power capacity taking into account the responsibility to ensure safety of utility facilities that are not subject to privatization and developing options for exemption from such responsibility;
- developing options for financing of Russian residents related to the communication of four legal entities, both Russian residents and non-residents: analysing possible financing options for compliance with competition, currency, foreign trade and other laws.
M&A, legal due diligence, commercial practice
2004 Adygeya State University, Degree in Law (diploma with distinction)
2000 Maikop State Humanitarian and Technical College, Law