Natalia Ryabova has worked with FBK since 2001 and is currently the head of consulting on individual taxation and income tax returns.
Natalya specializes in tax accounting of salaries expenses, payroll accounting, including insurance payments of various types.
She also participates in projects conducted by FBK as a tax specialist, particularly advising on the specifics of taxation in the extractive, chemical, food, automotive and construction materials industries, the wholesale and retail markets, including direct sales, and the service sector.
Natalia participated in the international TACIS project on Audit Reform in Russia and in developing the concept to introduce IFRS standards to the legal system of the Russian Federation under the auspices of the Capital Market Development Center.
One aspect of her work is developing marketing policies, taking into account tax requirements and the specifics of the taxpayer's business.
She is an author of numerous articles on taxation in professional and business journals.
A speaker at consulting seminars on taxation, especially on individual income tax, and on the calculation and payment of contributions to extra-budgetary funds of the Russian Federation.
- World Tax 2022 — Indirect Tax Leaders 2022, Women in Tax Leaders 2022
- Tax consulting and planning,
- Tax due diligence
- Developing accounting policies and methodological guidelines on tax accounting
- working out recommendations on the taxation procedure for the implementation of the loyalty program for a global health care leader;
- developing marketing policies, taking into account requirements applying to wholesalers under tax law, companies engaged in direct sales of their products using non-store retail forms, and IT companies;
- analyzing tax implications of the enlargement of the Eurasian Economic Union for a big pharmaceutical company;
legal support to investors of a Russian-Italian company in the procedure for paying tax on the income of companies controlled by them;
tax risks assessment of individuals participation – employees in the option programme of a company that owns a network of websites for working with questions and answers in various areas;
legal support for a Russian businessman on taxation of PIT on income from equities and rent when changing tax status;
- tax consulting EuroChem and affiliated companies; Wintershall, Tarkett, Herbalife, Yamaha Motors, Hockey Club Avangard, HIPRA Rus, McDonald’s;
- legal and tax consulting to the Higher School of Economics, the Pushkin Museum of Fine Arts and other cultural and educational institutions;
- preparing a large oil company's accounting policies for tax purposes in accordance with Chapter 25 of the Russian Tax Code.