Alexander provides legal support for large infrastructure and construction projects in the oil and gas sector.
He also participates in reorganisation and restructuring of assets in Russia and advises clients on corporate law and related issues.
He is responsible for conducting due diligence of companies operating in various industries.
- The Legal 500 EMEA 2021 — PPP and infrastructure projects, Energy and natural resources
- Infrastructure projects,
- Due diligence
- Corporate law
- legal support of the construction of the main gas transmission system;
comprehensive legal and tax support for the company – the centralized general contractor of the group of companies, which organizes the construction of major strategic construction projects across Russia, in the process of negotiating and concluding contracts in the field of construction activities;
drafting the most effective options for a concession agreement for the transfer of 21 gas compressor stations;
legal support for the construction of an ice-resistant oil platform under a large-scale EPC contract;
legal support for the contract conclusion for the supply of high-tech equipment by an investment company as a part of the investment project implementation for the reconstruction and modernization of the airfield;
- legal support for Chinese and Russian investors on creating a joint venture for the construction of coach building works in Russia;
- developing amendments to Law on Subsurface Resources No. 2395-I dated 21 February 1992 providing for the unauctioned granting of sites of commonly occurring mineral resources (construction soil) for the construction of gas supply facilities, oil and gas transmission facilities;
- participating in meeting of the working group in the Russian State Duma;
- legal and tax support of choosing the model of separation of the gas producing, trading and transmission to comply with the requirements of III European Energy package and national legislation of the Republic of Moldova;
- developing and analysing options available to transfer deposits and re-issue licences for the use of subsurface resources for a large oil and gas company;
- developing and analysing options available to combine three large oil and gas processing entities into a unified processing complex at the premises of a subsidiary of the largest oil and gas company;
- analysing options available to transfer a constructed thermal power plant to an operator and consulting on other construction-related matters;
- analysing licence and subsurface resources management for the internal audit commission of a large energy company;
- legal due diligence of 23 borrowers of a bank to check debt collectability and expenditures from loan proceeds;
- developing real estate management regulations for a large retailer;
- supervising over 15 due diligence projects in the banking and oil and gas sectors